Part 17

*CAMILLES POV*
Daniel and I were cuddling while watching Good Girls. My pick of show, not his, obviously. I let my mind wander to far. The next thing I knew, my mouth moved faster then my brain. "Why me?" I said in a dead flat tone. "What?" Daniel said in a confused manor. I paused the tv. "Why me? Daniel. Why me? You had Mandy, she was beautiful I just don't know why would give her up for me." I said. "I- Uh. I don't know." Daniel said. "You don't know." I said and scoffed. "I mean I do know but I don't know if you want to know." Daniel said. "I think I want to know." I said in a obvious tone. "Okay well I don't know if I want you to know. So." Daniel said while shoving me off him and crossing his arms. "What do you mean you don't want me to know." I say as I cross my arms.  "Well I just don't want you to look at me different when you find out." Daniel says. "I think I will always look at you different now if I don't get an honest answer." I say seriously.  "Well, I pretended she was you." Daniel says with a sigh. "What.?" I say in almost a whisper. "I- I was to scared to shoot my shot so I tried to find someone else to take my mind off of you, and she worked." Daniel said. "But shes nothing like me.?" I say. "Even tho shes nothing like you, she still reminded me of you. She laughed like you. Well she didn't sound like you but she laughed at everything, like you do." Daniel said. "Is that really it?" I said. "Yes." Daniel said. "Well why would you use someone, and not just...ask me.?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "Thats why I didn't want to tell you, with the movie and everything, I.." He paused. "I..was just to scared and I wanted you so badly I had to do something, and that was my best option. I mean obviously it wasn't the best idea cause I hurt her but, It was the most I could do." Daniel finished his sentence. "Well. Did you at least apologize to her?" I said in a sorrow tone. "Yeah of course I did." Daniel said. "What did you say to her?" I asked. "Just that she isn't what I was looking for and I was sorry."  Daniel responded honestly. "What did she say back?" I asked him. "She asked if-..you..were what I was looking for." Daniel said with honesty. "Oh." I said with pity. "Yeah." Daniel says. "Do-...Do you think of me differently now?" Daniel asked with a tone in his voice I couldn't quite place. "No. Im just shocked cause that wasn't what I thought the reason would be." I say sitting up on the bed staring at the wall behind Daniel. "I should give her an apology." I say. "Uhm what.?" Daniel says shocked and confused. "Uhm yeah?!" I say in a obvious tone throwing my hands up. "Okay well are you going to do it in person, insta dm's, orrr are you going to like comment of a post of hers..?" Daniel says. "Im going to text her like a normal person?" I say in a weirded tone. "Well how are you going to get her number?" Daniel says concerned. "Im going to find it on google maps. Im going to get it from you!" I say in a sarcastic/obvious tone. "Oh okay then. Uh her number is ......" He gave me her number and I texted her. "Hi Mandy, you probably are upset with me and don't want to hear from me but I wanna say that im sorry, I didn't know that Daniel felt that way until he told me. I really am sorry, im apologizing for both him and I, and I really hope you are doing okay. You don't have to respond but I just wanted you to know that I am sorry." I read my text over and I sent it. "Are we good now?" Daniel asks. "Yeah were good." I say as I lay back down on his chest and he presses play, and resumes the show.

As we were on the next episode I started thinking again, a little too hard, and I paused the show this time. "Are you using me, and pretending im someone else." I blurt out. "Oh my gosh no." Daniel says
concerned. "How do I know?" I ask. "Cause I pretended SHE was YOU, why would I pretend YOU were YOU when I already have YOU.?" Daniel says grabbing my hands and slightly shaking them every time he said he word 'you'. I look up at him and lean in to kiss him, he pushes the hair out of my face and kisses me again. I lay back down and shortly fall asleep after. At least I got my answers.

GUYSSS HOW DO WE FEEL ABT THIS CHAPTER?? ARE THEY TOXIC TOGETHER? ARE THEY JUST STARTING A GOOD RELATIONSHIP? SHOULD THEY START A RELATIONSHIP..???