Part 2

After I read the text i push all the nerves away and finish my shower.

45 minutes later Im dried off, clothed, and in my bed, then I get back to Daniels text.

"Hi Daniel! Its Camille, I dont know how i could forget you lol, working with you was so much fun. In addition, I am so happy to get the opportunity to work on this project with you. Im deeply excited (and a little nervous) to further  this movie. I think it will be great, and it will be even better since Im doing it with you. Camille Jysmith."

I reread the text about 1,000 times and think to myself, "is this to cringy?" "is it to much of a run-on?" i accidentally hit the send button. "shit.!" i say out loud. oh well. guess thats that.

2 hours later.

I call Meg to see what shes up to, turns out shes bored and wants to go to the mall. I pick out a really cute outfit and pull my hair up into a half up half down. I apply light makeup then im on my way to pick up Meg.

We go to the mall and the second we get there a swarm of paparazzi swarms us. Question after question. "Whens their going to be a black phone two?!?!" "Meg Meg Meg are you dating Milo?" "Will their be another season of American House Wife? " "Wheres Daniel been?" We ignored all the questions and just walked inside.

Some fans asked for pictures, some asked for autographs. We took our pictures and signed papers, then headed into a Hollister.

"Meg come get in my mirror picture for snap." I say. "Oooo okay!!" Meg says. *snap* I take the picture. "Are you posting that?" Meg asks. "Duhhh" I say with a sassy tone. "Dang girl okayy attitude well make sure you tag me." Meg replies. "Of course Meggie." I say. I put the location tag "The mall" and tag Meg, then post it on my story.

A few minutes later I check my phone and see a text. From the one and only, Daniel DiMaggio.

okay guyssss how do we feellllll!! im nervous about this and what people will say but im really trying to make this like not weird at all and theres no freaky shit going on in this book also sooo yeah..! sorry for the cliffhanger and for the late releases on the parts, i just got back from a vacation. but i hope everyones having a good afternoon and a great day! love yall!