part 9

*FAST FORWARD 6 DAYS*
Im on set filming the opening scene. "All these pictures Landon their all so boring we need new ones." I say remembering my script "I know Scarlett im working on it okay babe. Im going to take you on a good vacation I promise." Daniel says in the scene. "I know you always take care of me." "Even if it ment my life baby." "ANDDDD SCENE!" The director said. "Okay that was good!" I say. "Yes that was great okay only took two shots were already perfect at this." Daniel says. "I know right!" I say.

*FAST FORWARD TO SCENE 9*
"I cant believe were going Seattle." I say in the scene. "I know and its only a 2 hour drive." Daniel says as Landon. "Im Scarlett, and thats my boyfriend Landon. We've been dating for four years. Hes pretty great I love him. He does everything for me, and lately Ive been wanting to go on a vacation and he finally took me to one, not very far since were still 19 but its still good. Were going to Seattle! We live in Morton WA, so its not that far of a drive. Boy am I excited to experience this with the love of my life." I say in a voice over as Scarlett.

"So here is our hotel scarrrrr what do you think?"   "I think its perfect Lan."   "Okay good cause its the only one I could really afford." Daniel says as Landon while walking over to me and hugging me around my waist pulling me into his chest. "I love you so much." I say. "How I love you to Scarlett." "AND SCENE." The director screams.

"Okay so you guys are doing great and I know that this is the first project you guys are working on like with main parts, but I really need you two to un-tense up because the kiss scenes will be starting. Scarlett and Landon have been together for 4 years, their needs to be more physical...ness...." Scott (the director) says. "Yes okay we will work on the...un...tense-ify...part..." I say in a cringed tone. "Perfect thanks. Well were all done for today weve got through just about ten scenes so thank you both so much and I'll see you two tomorrow...7am sharp and ready to go!" Scott says. "Ohhhh perfect yes yes.." Daniel says in a sarcastic manner. "Boy am I golly about getting up that early." I say sighing. "Golly? Hm thats a new one I've never heard." Daniel says. I just smile while looking at him before saying our goodbyes.

"Wait Camille!" Daniel says. I turned around. "You forgot your jacket." I walk up to him and grab my jacket and he pulls me into a hug, a little tighter then our first. "Ill see you tomorrow okay?" Daniel says in our hug. "Yeah yes" I say flustered hugging him back. He lets go and I clear my throat, fix my hair, and smile. "See you tomorrow Daniel." "Bye!" "Bye!!"

heheheheheheheehheheeheheh, also guys??? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES LIKE OMGGGGG THANK U!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SMMMMMMM ALSO CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART EEK