Part 15

*CAMILLES POV*

I get in my car and drive back to my hotel. I call Meg on the way back. "Okay. tell me everything." Meg says. "Okay so I walk in and hes all serious sitting on the corner of the bed then he says hes talking to a new girl which like..good for you i guess...but not really cause like I want to basically date you or whatever." I say quickly. "YES WHATEVER GET TO THE POINT!" Meg says annoyed." "IM SORRY IM FREAKING OUT!" I say. "ITS OKAY CONTINUE." "OKAY..and he was just like since we have kissing scenes I want you to meet her and tell her you don't have feelings for me so shes not weird out and stuff, then I was like taken aback so I asked to go to the restroom and shes literally larking like a bug in the bathroom so im like get out and she wont leave so I yell at her and then i text you and this is just not going great for me..AT ALL." I say. "Well it is what it is, you cant break them up Cami." Meg says. "I know I never would want to be that type of girl but its hard because I just got so attached to him and I just had this like idea that I was set on that would just come to life and now its ruined and I dont know how to react." I say. "I know babe and im sorry I really am if I could tell him how you feel and how he should pick you I would but im not cause that would be awkward." Meg says. "Yeah please dont do that." I say. "Please take care of yourself Cami dont do anything stupid." Meg says. "I wont im just going to shower then go to bed I think. I say. "Okay good, bye I love you" Meg says. "Bye, I love you to." I say and hangup.

*AFTER CAMILLES INSIDE*

I shower then go into bed and put on a movie. I decide to call my mom and see if she will answer cause I haven't talked to her in a couple months. The phone rings 4 times and I start to loose hope then I hear her voice. I jolt up too the sudden sound of her saying, "Hey Camille what do you want." "Oh uh I was just checking up seeing how you were doing." I say. "I dont know. Im fine. How are you and your big acting career. Really taking off huh." My mom says. "Yeah it really is. Are you proud?" I say wanting to get validation from her, cause thats all I ever wanted. "I mean sure but have you talked to your sister lately. She accepted to Yale, at only 14, shes so smart and talented." My mom says. "Yep. She really is isnt she." I say with tears swelling in my eyes, I wipe them away as I say, "Well you know how im in that new movie, its almost finished and its going really good, I overheard the directors talking and its going to be a huge hit!" I say. "Why do you always make things a competition with Laura. She tries so hard with those videos she makes, plus studying. And you just are all like 'ehhhh im an actress ehhhhh' like it really hurts her feelings Camille. Gosh." She says. I can hear her take a swig of alcohol. "Okay then. I-uh, I think im going to call Laura now." I say. "Okay bye." My mom says. "I love you mom." I say hoping she says it back. "Yeah buh-bye." She says. I can hear her nails tapping on her phone when she hangs up on me. I feel nauseous, so I go to get water.

Standing in my kitchen I debate whether to call Laura or not, she might yell and get upset at something stupid I don't know tho. I end up calling her. "Heyyy Lauralie!" I said. "Hey Camillea" She says. "I haven't heard you call me by my full name in years." I say. "Same for you." She says. "So..how have you been?" I ask. "Really good, I got accepted to Yale cause im like really smart."She says. "Oh my gosh Laura! Thats great Im so happy for you!" I say acting as if I didn't already know. "I know im super happy! Well i got to go my friends are here." She says and hangs up the phone. "Oh uh- I love you!" I say as she hangs up. Why does non of my family love me.? Alteast Meg does.

Guys...next chapter tomorrow is going to be GREAT! Literally cant wait but thank you sm for all the votes and support i love each and every one of yall! 🫶🫶