S E A S O N 2 | C H A P T E R 6

The next morning Franny woke up early.She was dead tired after all the stuff happening last night. John was laying on his back softly snoring. Franny smiled remembering they were in a hotel room instead of their own small bedroom. Putting her legs next to the bed and slowly stood up stretching herself.Made her know how sore and lightheaded she was. With probably just a few hours of sleep.

She went to the small bathroom and saw an incredibly lovely bathtub. Something else than what they had at home. 'Mommy deserved a bath.' She whispered to herself.When she finally got the bath ready with hot water she saw some nice-smelling petals on the counter From the hotel to their guests. 'John must have paid the highest price here.' Franny thought to herself before she let herself sink into the hot water.She had put her hair up high so it wouldn't get that wet. After what felt to her like just 5 minutes she could hear John waking up by his yawning.

'Where did she go now?' she could hear him ask himself. She didn't answer him and decided she deserved a few more seconds of this nice soak before she would give it up for him. But he was fast and opened the door in an instant. He whistled seeing his wife lay in the bathtub. 'Sad that they don't make these things bigger.' He told her with his signature smirk. 'Bring me a cigarette and it's all yours.' Franny said while making herself ready to lift herself up from the perfectly heated water. 'There's no time Fran I need to get back to the shop.' John told her. 'Get your ass in this tub now.' Franny said as she lifted herself up standing in front of him. She almost lost her balance but caught herself. John however had already grabbed her arm too. Holding her and helping her step over the side.

'It's so nice and hot, please you need to give yourself this fifteen minutes.' Franny said pecking his lips. 'It's not like they're gonna blow up the Garrison because that's already done.' John did look at the bath and decided to give it a go. After an hour they were walking towards the betting shop.They told Anna they were back and changed clothes.She was sitting the kids today too because of work.

'Where were you?!' Finn said as he was walking back and forth by the door.'Excuse me ?' Franny said crossing her arms.'Good morning is mostly the first thing you tell your brother and sister in law.' She said as she wanted to open the door.'Tommy is in the hospital.' Finn cut her off.'What?' Both John and Franny said jerking their heads towards Finn.The both of them turned on their heels and were off to the hospital. John pushed open the doors and Franny came right after him on her heels. 'Where's Thomas?' John walked towards a nurse.

'John, wait let me handle this.' Franny said putting a hand on his shoulder and pulling him back.'Hi, we're here to see Thomas Shelby is everything okay?' Franny asked a nurse.'He's been awake for a few hours, Can I ask what you are to him?' The nurse asked them.'Brother' Franny pointed to John.'And I'm his sister in law.' Franny told her. She nodded and walked with them towards the room. When they opened it Thomas was laying in a room alone the other three beds were empty. He was bruised and cut open on all sides.

'Jesus Christ Tommy.' Franny said walking towards the bed. 'What the fuck happened Tommy?' John asked him.'Got jumped.' Thomas said making a smoke movement to Franny.Trying to win over a few cigarettes.Franny rolled her eyes but gave him the cigarettes anyway.

'I can't be laying here, I need to get to Camden Town.' He said.Earning a few looks from both John and Franny. 'Got me an appointment with Mr. Solomon's.' Thomas said lighting the cigarette.After a moment of silence Thomas spoke up.'Did you do what I asked Fran?' Thomas asked while breathing out a cloud of smoke.'I did.' Franny said looking in her purse.'If you're really dead set on going to London again, I better give you these.' Franny said holding three keys on a keyring.'Good.' Thomas said taking them.'And the other stuff?' Thomas asked just looking up to Franny from beneath her lashes.'Done.' She said standing up and getting her pack of cigarettes back from the greedy as ever Thomas Shelby.He frowned but nodded when Franny walked out of the room.And after he and John exchanged a few more words he walked after Franny.