C H A P T E R E L E V E N

Thomas had told her to get dressed for a really nice special occasion.So Franny did.She pulled a nice pullover dress out of her closet and pinned up her hair nicely.She left a few strains and wet them, she curled her hair around a pencil and let it sit for a while.Franny applied her makeup and then took the pencils out. She left her dad's house and walked over to Polly's.

'Fran you look gorgeous.' Polly said stroking her hair. Polly was looking happily at Franny but Franny could feel something was not okay.'Polly, what's happening?' Franny asked her while she saw Polly lit a cigarette and it was done with shaking hands.'I promised I wouldn't tell you, but..' Franny could see Polly was fighting herself.'Polly what's going on you frighten me..' Franny said turning to her and laying a hand on her shoulder.

'I wish it was you that got married today..' Polly said with tears in her eyes.'You're so good with our John..' 'Polly, what's happening why are you crying?I actually might have some good news for you... We kissed last night, it was not much because we needed to go back downstairs for the permit.But we were both so happy that he just.. He did it..' Franny said her smile was the brightest it could have been.

Which made Polly explode.'Polly what's wrong I thought you would think it would be good news?' Franny said now completely lost. 'It's even worse now..' Polly said between deep breaths.'Poll.. What's happening today..' Franny asked her.

An hour later.

All the blinders had gathered around at a sight close to the Lee's Thomas had done something and most of them or at least John thought it was going to be some wild west cowboy stand off.But boy was he wrong. Arthur and Thomas walked towards the car, where John came out of with the others.'Ready boys?' Thomas asked them.Everyone gathered around with knives and manchette's.'John ready?' Thomas asked John.'Yeah, I'm fine.' He said to Thomas.'Have a drink.' Arthur said passing him a flask.John took a sip passing it around to a few others after.

'What? Why are you all staring at me for? What?' John said as he saw everyone was looking at him.'Good. Let's go.' Thomas said and they all walked forward. They entered Lee territory. 'Tommy? What's the plan we're in shotgun range.' John said putting a hand on his brothers shoulder.To which the whole group stopped.

'John, before you go into battle..' Thomas started.'There's something you're going to need.' They all pulled out flowers. Making John look awfully suspicious.Thomas was putting it on John's coat.'Tommy, What are you bloody doing?' John said even more scared now.Thomas put his hands on both sides of John's face.'Smile, John, it's a wedding.' Thomas said with a smile.

'Whose bloody wedding?' John asked him with scared eyes.'Now if we'd told you, you wouldn't have come.' Thomas said his hands had slid to John's shoulders.'There's a girl in the Lee family who's going a bit wild.And she needs marrying her off.' Thomas explained but John knew where this was going.

'FUCK OFF!' Was the first thing he yelled. All the men they had brought gathered around him and tried to hold him in reins. 'JOHN!' Thomas took his head between his hands again.'No Tommy.' John said. Which made Thomas frown.'I've finally got this thing working for both me and Fran.' John said.'It's finally going in the right direction.Yesterday I took a fucking step and she was all aboard.You can't just fucking marry me off now Tommy. It'll break her and me both.We belong together.' Suddenly Thomas facial expression changed.