Chapter 45 (Smut)

"Shhh, our wife needs her sleep," a deep voice broke through her sleep induced fog. A low moan filled the room followed by a low growl, "If you can't keep quiet, I'll have to gag you."

"Fuck," another rough voice groaned.

"Hush," the first voice demanded. "Be a good boy for me and shut up." A muffled moan told her that whoever it was placed their hand over his mouth. "I want our wife too, but she needs her sleep so shut up and take this cock like the good boy you are. Fuck, you're so hard for me Vic or are you just imagining our lovely wife riding this hard cock while I fuck this tight ass?"

"Both Nathan," Victor whispered loudly, "please."

Liza felt a hand wrap around her then a soft kiss was placed on her shoulder. She let out a soft gasp as she rolled over and kissed whoever was holding her. "Did I wake you, Sweetheart?"

She opened her eyes and stared into the blue eyes of one of the twins. Smiling she shook her head, "No Corey," she whispered before she slightly leaned up and kissed him.

"Ahhhh."

Liza broke the kiss to turn and see Nathan thrust into Victor while Nathan stroked Victor's cock. "Like that?" Corey smirked as he slid into her wet pussy groaning.

"Yes," she moaned as she gripped his arms. "Oh yes."

"Shit, you're so tight," Corey mumbled as he thrust into her over and over.

"Please," she gasped before she kissed him. Corey moaned as he flipped them over, so she was straddling him. She began grinding on him as he held her hips. "Want..."

"Tell us," Corey groaned, "what do you want, Sweetheart?"

"Pretty gem," she whispered just before she moaned at his thumb rubbing circles on her nub.

"Gladly," Gabe smirked as he walked over to the drawer. He grabbed a slightly bigger one than she had before and the bottle of lube. He watched her ride Corey's cock for a minute before he walked over to them and kissed her. He poured some lube on her ass then some on the anal plug before he gently pressed it against her.

"Ohhh," she moaned as she pushed her ass back against it while tilting her head back to rest on Gabe's chest. He licked her neck before gently biting down on it making her gasp as Corey moved her hips.

"That's it," Gabe encouraged, "such a good fucking girl telling us what you want."

"Fuck yeah," Corey moaned as he felt her tighten around his cock. Warmth flooded her as she moved between them.

Gabe bit her collarbone then kissed it before kissing her again. Corey groaned as she rode him even faster. "Oh, oh, oh," she gasped as Gabe played with the toy in her ass.

"Cum," Corey moaned as he pinned her down to him. She gasped as she gushed all over him while he shot into her. He pulled her down so he could kiss her as they rode out their orgasms.

"Bring her here," Nathan demanded. Gabe chuckled as he gently pulled her off Corey who was still trying to catch his breath. "Hi Wife," he smiled as he kissed her.

"Hi Husband," she giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing him.

"Fuck," Victor moaned as he instantly grabbed her hips the moment, he felt Nathan sit her on his cock. She moaned into Nathan's mouth then began grinding against Victor's dick. "Princess," he groaned as he tried to move so he could slide into her. She whimpered so Nathan slid his hand in between them and helped Victor while still devouring her mouth. She gasped as she stared into Nathan's eyes while Victor gently trailed his fingers down her spine. "Move Princess," Victor pleaded. She rolled her hips smiling when she heard Victor moan. She watched as Nathan matched his thrusts to her rolling so that they moved together. "Oh...fuck...so...good," Victor gasped as he slapped her ass then started playing with the gem in her ass.

She let out a surprised gasp as the warmth rushed through her. "Like that?" Nathan smirked as he grabbed her throat and moved her faster so he could slam into Victor harder. She nodded and whimpered. "Do you want even more?" Her eyes widened as he pulled out of Victor. "Do you?"

"Please," she begged so he spread her legs open even more.

"Use your safe word if you have to," he commanded holding her still.

"Yes Sir," she whispered earning a kiss from him. He wove his fingers into her hair as Victor tightened his grip on her hips, distracting her as Nathan slowly slid into her pussy, stretching her as he rubbed against Victor, moaning at the tightness surround them both. She moaned and dug her nails into his back. He growled as she broke the kiss and pressed her forehead into his collarbone.

"Stop?" Nathan gasped.

"No," she pleaded, "please no."

"Fuck Princess," Victor moaned as Nathan slowly slid out then back in. Victor alternated thrusts with Nathan and soon she felt that familiar yearning in her.

"Oh...oh...oh...," she gasped as she clawed at Nathan's back. "Please," she trembled as she bit his chest.

"Cum," Victor demanded as he lost control and shot into her, sending Nathan over as well. She moaned as Victor sat up and wrapped his arms around her and Nathan. He placed a kiss on her neck, and she erupted, her body shaking as they covered her in kisses.