Chapter 36

Liza slowly woke to soft kisses on her face making her smile softly as she opened her eyes to look into deep steel grey ones. "Owen," she whispered.

"Wife," he smiled as he kissed her again. "How are you feeling?"

"Sore but good," she admitted softly.

"What is it?" he asked when he noticed questions in her eyes.

"What have you done to me?" she asked cupping his cheek in her hand.

"What do you mean, Darling?" he asked confused as he pushed a strand of hair out of her face.

"I didn't know I could feel like that," she blushed, "it's never been like that before. You stayed, you're still here."

"Of course I would still be here, Darling," he said slightly confused. Realization dawned on him making him sigh, "Oh Darling," He whispered as he kissed her forehead. "Let me guess, he would immediately get dressed and leave you alone?"

She nodded, "I was just supposed to let him do whatever he wanted to me and once he was done he would get on his phone and leave. It's never felt that good before and I..."

"What, Darling?" Owen asked smiling, "talk to me, please."

"I want to again," she barely whispered. "It's always been a chore before, something I dreaded but..."

"Now you like feeling so special and wanted and you are becoming addicted to us?" He smirked. She nodded and blushed again. "Good," he said as he rolled over on top of her. "Because we will love to worship you anytime you want. You, my pretty little pet," he smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair, "can become as addicted to us as you want."

"Pet?" she giggled, "First Raven calling me kitten and now you calling me pet," she smiled, "as possessive as you were claiming me, you were like a dragon with his treasure."

"Oh you most definitely are my treasure, little pet," he growled intertwining their fingers before pinning her hands above her head.

"Ow!" she gasped wincing making him immediately release her.

"What?" he asked concerned.

"Sorry," she whimpered as her eyes began to water and she held her hand to her chest. "I just moved my hand wrong, it wasn't you, promise."

"Let's get you dressed, Darling, and I'll have Dr. Green get you a pain pill," he said sitting up.

"Darling or Pet?" She pouted as he picked his shirt up off the ground and started to carefully dress her.

"Both," he said before wiping a tear away with his thumb. "Now, lift those hips," he commanded as he took some leggings out of the dresser and started sliding them up her legs.

"Yes Dragon," she whimpered as she put her good hand on the bed and lifted her hips up.

"Good girl," he said slipping his pants on before scooping her up. She laid her head on his chest and held her hand to her chest, inhaling Owen's cologne from his shirt for comfort.

"Morning," the men said as Owen carried her into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" North asked noticing her tear streaks.

"Where's Dr. Green?" Owen asked gently setting her in Silas' lap.

"He got called in," Axel said setting his coffee cup down. "Why?"

"Darling's hand is hurt," Owen said from down the hall as he headed to Sean's office.

He came back moments later and opened his hand revealing a white pill. "Thank you, Dragon," she said as she took it from him.