Chapter 21

"Hey Kid, shouldn't you be in school?" North asked as Kyler opened the front door.

"I go in later," Kyler shook his head as he pulled his shirt over his head. "I'm getting ready for work. Axel already leave?"

"Yeah," North nodded as he followed him into the living room. "Hey Little One."

"Hi Norfy," Kiari smiled as she continued to watch cartoons. "Mommy get dress."

"Okay, did you already have breakfast?"

"She just had cereal," Kyler said as he came back into the living room. "Alright, here is your juice. I have to go, stay in here until Momma comes in, okay?"

"I pomis," she nods and hugs Kyler. "Wub you."

"I'll stay," North nods, "I'm off today, have a good day at school and work."

"Thanks," Kyler calls out as he leaves.

"So Little One," North smirks, "are you still hungry?"

"Yep," she smiled while watching Kyler leave through the window. "Mommy make me somefing soon."

"How about you help me make you and Mommy something?" North asked.

"Otay," Kiairi beamed as she turned to look at him.

"What does Mommy like to eat?" North asked as he followed her into the kitchen.

"Faborit?" Kiairi asked as North picked her up and sat her on the counter.

"Yes, what's her favorite breakfast?" North asked as he washed his hands.

"Bistits, sassy gaebee, bubby eggs," Kiairi smiled as she handed him her empty cup.

"Biscuits and what?" North asked as he filled her cup with apple juice. "Here you go, Little One."

"What would you like for breakfast, Kiairi?" Liza's voice came down the hall.

"Norfy maked bakefast, Mommy!" Kiairi giggled and clapped.

"What?" Liza asked as she came into the kitchen, "oh hi."

"Good morning Baby," North smiled as he came over and kissed her cheek.

"We maked faborit Mommy!"

"Not today, Kiairi," Liza shook her head, "I have to go to the store to get sausage gravy."

"Oh that's sassy gravy," North chuckled. "Now what is bubbly eggs?"

"Scrambled eggs," Liza chuckled. "It bubbles on the pan then fluffs up, so she calls them bubbly eggs."

"Well, we have the stuff for sassy gravy and bubbly eggs, so let's head over to our place and we can have breakfast there," North smirked.

"Yay!" Kiairi clapped.

"I...I..." Liza stuttered nervously.

"Come on Baby," North smiled, "you said you would try, let me take care of our girls."

"Yours?" She asked, "that sounds permanent."

"It is," he nodded, "come on Sleeping Beauty, Marc's making coffee, it will help wake you up."

"Yay," She smiled softly making him chuckle.

"Go get your hoodie, it's a little chilly this morning," North said kissing the top of Liza's head. "Are you ready for Halloween, Little One?" he asked as they headed over to the Blackbourne mansion.

"Me no go," she shook her head.

"Why not?" North asked.

"Too scary," she shook her head.

"What's too scary?" Luke asked as they entered the house.

"Kiairi doesn't like trick or treating because of all the scary houses and costumes," Liza explained. "We didn't go last year since Kyler was working."

"What if all of us go with you this year?" Silas asked. "Would you like to try then? It's okay if you don't want to. We can also look ahead of time and try to find the neighborhood places that aren't scary."

"There are usually some churches they make non scary trunk or treats," Kota nodded.

"Maybe," Kiairi nodded.

"Okay, just think about it," Silas nodded.

"Here you go, Beautiful," Marc smiled as he handed her some coffee.

"Yay, thank you," she smiled as she took a drink then sighed happily making him chuckle.

"Are you joining us for breakfast?" Marc asked.

"Yes," North nodded, "we are making our girls biscuits with sassy gravy and bubbly eggs," he smirked.

"Sounds interesting," Owen said as he entered the kitchen while fixing his tie. "Good morning Darling and Little One."

"Happy mory Owie," Kiairi smiled.

"Come on Sweet Pea, let's go watch some freaking cartoons and you can pick out some pretty freaking nail polish while I braid your hair," Gabe smiled as he took Kiairi from North.

"Yay!" Kiairi giggled. "Me paint you?"

"Of freaking course," Gabe chuckled.

"Yay Maxie!" She shouted happily as Max barked rushing into the living room behind them.

"How's your hand?" Owen asked, "do you need me to speak to Dr. Green?"

"No, thank you," she shook her head. "I'm okay."

"Okay," he said after watching her closely. "Just remember what I said."

"I do," she nodded. "I appreciate it."

"Go sit down, Baby," North said gently, "it will be ready soon."

She started to protest but sighed and nodded after seeing the look in his eyes. "Okay, thank you."

"Of course," he said as he gently pushed on her lower back.

"I will be in my office if anyone needs anything," Owen said taking the cup of coffee from Marc.

"Got it," all the men that were there responded.

"Come on along Princess," Victor smirked, "let's go watch Little One doll up Gabe."

"Actually, I have something I need to ask Owen if that's okay," she said nervously.

"Of course, Princess," Victor smiled, "go talk to him. I'll come get you when breakfast is ready." 

Liza knocked on Owen's door and bit her lip when he called out, "Come in."

"Owen?" She asked nervously as she entered his office and shut the door behind her.

"Yes Darling?" He asked shutting his laptop to give her his full attention as she walked over and sat in the chair across from his desk.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked softly.

"Yes."

"Last night you said that all of you were different kinds of Doms," she blurted out then blushed, "um...um..." she sighed, "what did you mean by that?"