三 | Introduction

"I brought her back, Oyakata-sama." the water hashira entered a dark room with some lit up candles.

Kagaya: "A she? How does she look like?"

Giyu opened the water bottle: "She's a goldfish right now."

"Good evening sir." Ayuna greeted and jumped out from the water bottle turning back into her original demon form.

Giyu: "She almost look like a sea monster, what stands out is her very long fish tail."

Kagaya: "Hello..."

Ayuna: "Ayuna."

Kagaya: "Hello Ayuna. I'm the head of the demon slayer corps, Ubuyashiki Kagaya. Do you know why you're here today?"

Ayuna: "I guess so. So what is your wish?"

Kagaya: "I wish for you to join our side to defeat Kibutsuji Muzan."

Ayuna: "That's it?"

Kagaya was surprised at her response: "What do you mean?"

Ayuna: "As I decided to let this demon slayer to bring me here, I already sided with you, Ubuyashiki-san. Thanks to you, I finally found my missing part so I will help you and the demon slayer corps until the end. After all, a future where everyone can sleep peacefully at night must be great. So perhaps you can wish for something else, like...erasing your curse."

Kagayas and Giyus eyes widen at her proposal.

Kagaya: "You can do that?"

Ayuna grinned: "If you want me to? Or I volunteer so you don't have to use your wish now." (she hid the fact that she can fulfill multiple wishes)

Kagaya: "That's very nice of you, Ayuna."

"All I need is to do is to touch your forehead." she announced as she got up and approached the master of the demon slayer corps and she placed her cold hand on his forehead.

The curse marks that spread over his forehead and eyes were fading away and he blinked several times as his vision slowly returned to him and she retreated her hand.

"Can you see now? The curse is gone. " the girl said with a smile.

Kagaya was stunned at the news, the curse that was passed down to him and someday his son finally lifted, not by Muzans death but by a demon girl. A tear slid down his cheek, "Yes I can see again...and you do look like a sea monster."

"Yeah I get that often." the said sea monster grinned.

"How..." the water hashira gasped out from behind.

Ayuna turned to him: "Well I can heal injuries, deseases and curses if I feel like it. But bringing dead people back to life is impossible. Just a reminder."

Kagaya: "Ayuna I don't know how to thank you-"

Ayuna: "No, I should thank you for giving me this opportunity or else I would have spent the rest of my life at the same sea and even if someone else did my favor, I would have been lost not knowing what to do. So I thank you for giving me a fresh start, and it's my pleasure."

Kagaya smiled brightly at her: "Very well. I will arrange a hashira meeting in a couple of days in the meanwhile you can reside at Giyu's estate."

Ayuna: "Right I don't know your name yet."

Giyu: "Tomioka Giyu."

Ayuna bowed: "Ayuna. I am under your care then."

Kagaya: "I'll see you in a couple of days then."