十七 | Upper Moon 6

"Okay let's go now." Tengen declared but the sea demon stopped him.

Ayuna: "Actually, there is no need to go through this much work."

Tanjiro: "What do you mean?"

Tengen: "Oh? You have another plan?"

"Indeed." she answered, "But it's kind of risky. On one hand, I can save your wives since I already find their locations but on the other hand the demon will notice us."

"You already located my wives?" Tengen eyes widen, "How are they?"

Ayuna: "They're fine for now but one of them might be poisoned."

Zenitsu: "It's not risky at all since we have to meet the demon eventually."

"The people here," Ayuna started, "I'm afraid they might get hurt. We're facing one of the twelve kizukis, an upper moon to be exact."

Tengen: "Then save my wives now! The demon can hurt them anytime!"

Ayuna: "I can't, there are too many people here."

Tengen yelled: "You said you're going to follow my wishes during this mission! And I demand you to save my wives now!"

Ayuna waited for a second for him to calm down: "Get dressed first, none of you can fight in those dresses."

After they changed back into their demon slayer uniforms and removed their make up, they gathered on the balcony where Ayuna already waited for them.

Ayuna: "We're lucky that there's a lake."

Tengen: "What do you mean by that?! Now save my wives..............."

Tengen's voice got quieter as he noticed the giant tsunami that was coming in their direction.

"YO ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?!" Tengen shouted and he was confused at the three slayers who weren't scared at all.

"No, I'm trying to save the people and your wives." she answered calmly.

Soon, screams were heard and the streets turned into chaps. People were running away and the people in the buildings ran up to the top floor hoping that the water wouldn't reach them.

A big wave of water hit the land. The water filled every corner and every building of the whole district. Some hands was shaped on the water who carried the civilians far away to safety and soon, three big water hands rose to the balcony where they were standing and the wives of the sound hashira were carried back to him.

Tengen: "Hinatsuru, Makio, Suma!"

Makio: "Tengen-sama! Hinatsuru is poisoned!"

Suma: "Ah! There's a demon next to you!"

The water hand dropped them on the balcony and the water flowed back where it belonged.

Ayuna: "If you allow me, I shall treat her."

Tengen: "Please do so."

Ayuna removed the poison from Hinatsuru's body and she opened her eyes again feeling fresh again.

Ayuna: "Her lips looks dry. Bring her some water."

Tanjiro handed her a glass of water but she only stared at the sea demon.

"You recognise my voice I see." with a hand motion she shaped the water from the glass into a water dolphin, "You remember?" she said before she dropped the water back into the glass

Tengen: "I am forever in your dept Ayuna!"

Ayuna: "Don't say that. Let's say I made it up to you. Sorry for freezing you."