<Chapter 18>

I scroll through the comments from the post I had just posted earlier. As thoughts flooded my mind, all I could think of was Chris. Chris this, Chris that.  Did Chris actually think we looked cute together? Does he like me? Do I like him? Maybe a little? I don't know.

I put my phone facing downwards on my bed and stared at the ceiling ignoring all the notifications I was getting when all of a sudden. knock. knock. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. I grab my phone and open the camera app. I start recording with the flash on as the knocks get louder.

"YO OPEN THIS WINDOW." A random guy says. "Who the fuck are you??" I ask the boy who looks slightly older than me. "JUST HURRY AND OPEN THIS I'LL EXPLAIN ONCE YOU LET ME IN." I unlock the window and open it. "The fuck??" I ask him...he's all covered in leaves and mud. "Are you Y/n? Like THE ACTUAL Y/N?" He asks panting. "Uhh yea. Why are you even here? Do you need some sort of help?" I ask him. "Not really, I here for y-" His sentence get cut off by my mom yelling my name.

"Y/N! COME DOWN! THERE'S SOMEONE AT THE DOOR!" I hear her say. "Uh fuck. Just follow me." I tell him. The both of us head downstairs and I see Chris. "Hey, Y/n. I have to tell you something urgent-" He stops speaking when he sees the boy. "Chris? Chris? CHRIS??" I ask the boy who's staring directly into the soul of the random guy.

I stand in front of Chris and he pulls me aside. "We're not spending another second here, let's go." he says grabbing my arm as we go out of the house. "Chris what?" I ask him confused. "HE'S TRYING TO HURT YOU Y/N." Chris yells at me as we're running. It's started to rain heavily so I called my mom thinking it was a good time to inform her.

"Mom, I'll be back when I can. I need you and everyone else to be safe, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, lock all the doors and windows." I tell her panting. "Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?" I hear the panic in her voice. "Mom. Listen..I'm in safe hands. I'm with Chris and I might stay the night over."

Me and Chris didn't say anything to each other after that. We reached the house, drenched. "Y/n! You're okay!" Nick says running up to me. "Yeah...I'm fine but I'm very very confused?" I tell them. I see Matt running down the stairs with towels and a first aid kit? "!ARE YOU OKAY? YOU HURT ANYWHERE?" He says in panic. He hands me and Chris the towels. I wrap it around the  clothes which are against my body and sit at the wooden chair at the dining are to not get any other furniture wet.

"You could've died!" Chris finally speaks up. "How?" I ask him. "Did you not see the video? Have you not been checking you texts? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT COULD'VE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T COME OVER?!" Chris raises his voice in clear pain. I sit there in silence. "Nick, show her the video. I can't do this." Chris say walking out of the dining room. 

"Oh." I say after watching the video. "He was trying to kidnap me? Why?" I ask Nick furrowing my eyebrows. "Fame, Jealousy and Money." Matt says. I sigh and go to look for Chris. I lightly knock on his room door. "Go away." He spits. "Chris, it's me." I speak up softly. "Come in." He says sighing as he walks over to me. "Look, Chris. I'm sorry for not answering your texts...I wasn't paying attention to my phone. So you have every right to be mad at m-" I get cut off my Chris putting his index finger on my lip.

"I'm sorry. Alright? for yelling. I just can't imagine what I'd do without you." He says. I give him  hug as tears filled my eyes. "Thank you." I say as he hugs back.

 I changed into Chris's clothes then ended up sleeping in Chris's room and Matt and Nick decided to have a talk tomorrow.

VERY UNEXPECTED BUT I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS! FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST IDEAS!! LOVE YOU GUYSSSS.

UPDATE: TMRW