<Chapter 24>

Just as Chtis enters Nick's room, Matt and Nick exchange looks. "Chris, do you know why Y/n was so red earlier?" Matt asks Chris. "No idea." He says smirking. "See! Told you guys it was nothing." I said trying to change the subject.

"Anyways, I bought a lot of my favorite food combos and I want you guys to try them, it's for a new video." I say as I grin from ear to ear. "Ooo" Nick says. As we walk downstairs into the kitchen, Mary Lou walks in.

"Chris, we need to talk." Mary Lou says. "Uh oh, someone's in trouble." I say teasing him.

*CHRIS'S POV*

As I hear my mom calling me followed by Y/n's teasing, I follow my mom. "Chris, are you and Y/n dating? Cos if you guys are why haven't you said anything? She's such a sweet girl." She says. "No, mom, no. What makes you think that?" I ask her in between laughs. "Oh, then what happened in the kitchen earlier? I accidently walked in on you almost kissing her?" She states. "Oh...mom..., you've got it all wrong.. that was a joke." I say slightly red. "Oh..okay...but its obvious there's something off with you two." She says.

*Y/N POV*
It had been awhile since Chris and Mary Lou had been talking. We started filming without Chris at first since Nick was getting impatient. "Hey you guys! Welcome back to another video! As you know I'm back at the Sturniolo residence and well....the triplets are going to be trying some of my favourite food combos."

"First up, is chicken on waffles." I snicker. "CHICKEN AND WHAT?!?!!?" Nick says dramatically. "I'm actually down to try this." Matt says.

We continue filming the video and after awhile, finally Chris comes back. "Yo where were you?" Matt asks with his mouth full of balsamic on strawberries.
"Mmm! Holy shit this so good." Nick says.

"Mom needed help with something." He tells me. "Oh okay." I say with a smile. "Anyway, try this." I hand him over the Chicken and Waffle. "What the fuck is this? Are you trying to poison me?" He says with a disgusted face. "Trust me, I thought that at first but it's GAS." Nick says.

All of us watch as he takes a bite of it as his eyes widened. "So???" I ask eagerly for an answer. "It's fire, holy fuck." He says as all of us laugh.

We continue filming until most of the thing I bought were done. I spent the night there. In around 5 or 6 days I'll ne going to Florida. I'm honestly so grateful to be friends with these boys. Eventhough my 'friendship' with Chris is a little different.