<Chapter 5>

I'm woken up from my peaceful sleep by my ANNOYING ALARM. I shut it off and get out of bed. I checked the time, it was 7 am. I walk towards Madi's shower and spent a decent amount of time showering and getting ready. I wore a dark purple crop top together with my favourite pair of jeans. I sit on my side of Madi's bed and check my phone to see it filled with notifications. I check them one by one and then I check the weather forecast app on my phone. It seemed to say that it was clear skies but I threw on a green hoodie because you can never trust the weather forecast app.

 It seemed to say that it was clear skies but I threw on a green hoodie because you can never trust the weather forecast app

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(WHAT YOU'RE WEARING!!)

I then go downstairs to see my mom and Aunt Laura chit-chatting in the kitchen. "Where are you going?" My mom asked concerned. "Calm down...I'm heading over to Chris's." I say grabbing a box of my favorite cereal. We talk about some ideas for my youtube channel and I see Madi walking down.

 "Madi!! YOU DONT LOOK LIKE YOU JUST WOKE UP?!" I say confused clearly pointing out that Madi was wearing a gorgeous dress. "Yeah. yeah. Nick texted me asking if we could go over and I said yes." She said. "In a dress?" I questioned. Madi yanked my arm storming out the door. "Stay safe girls." Aunt Laura says.

TIME SKIP TO ONCE THEY GET THERE

I knock on the door and was surprised to see Nick all dressed up in a suit. "Did Chris not tell you Y/n?" Nick asked concerned. " Tell me what?" I asked confused. "Oh how rude of me, come in guys, and Chris is in his room. Go ahead and ask him." I walk over to the stairs and go up confused. 

Just when I was about to knock on one of the doors I see Chris in a suit too. "That's Nick's room, mine's here." He says pointing to his room. "Ok, first off what makes you think I'm here for you." I tease him which makes him frown. "And second of all, why are you guys in suits?" as soon as I asked him that his eyes widened. "Oh.No.no.no.no" He repeats looking at me. "WHAT?!" I ask him panicked. "Were going to a party...I forgot to tell you." He says. "Chris...are you serious? I'm not going so it's fine." I say jumping on his bed. "You have to. PLEASEEEEEEEE? I really wanted to introduce you to a friend of mine. Her name's Nicole." He says looking over at me. "Fine, I should have a few dresses I packed along." I say sighing. 

"I'll follow you." He says looking at me as I walked out from his room. "Nah, it's fine." I say. "PLEASEEEEEEEEEE?" He begged. "What's with you today?" I asked in between laughs. We both leave and head over to Madi's house. "Wait here." I tell him.

I rush to Madi's room without saying anything to anyone. I put on a fancy black dress I found. It probably suited since Madi's dress was really fancy and beautiful!

I grab my makeup bag and my curler together with matching heels and a Chanel necklace my parents bought me for my birthday

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I grab my makeup bag and my curler together with matching heels and a Chanel necklace my parents bought me for my birthday. I rushed downstairs but luckily no one was there. I rushed outside to see Chris in awe. "We have to go hurry up!" I grab his  arm and run back to their house.

 I rush in and see Nick walk towards me. "GO BESTIEE!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!" He says. I chuckle and thank him. "What time does the party start ?!" I ask Nick impatiently. "He looks at his phone and says "We still have around four hours left." "Okay perfect." I say as I turn around to see Chris. "Can I use your room to get ready." I ask. "Yea sure." He says following behind.

I rush into his room and start to do my makeup immediately. Chris goes to his bed and goes onto his phone. "Are you done?" He asks 30 minutes later. "I'm done with my makeup but def not my hair." I say turning around.

 "Also how big is this party?" I question him walking over to where he is. "Oh trust me....IT'S BIG...She was the least popular kid in my school, one day Me, Matt and Nick decided to be her friend, It was okay for around 2 years and then she held a party for her birthday AND IT WAS WILD." he said standing up.  "Ever since then she became the most popular kid in school but that didn't change her from being friends with us though." He says which I smile in return.

I go back and finish up with my hair and makeup. "How do I look?" I say standing up from the table I was at facing Chris.

 "How do I look?" I say standing up from the table I was at facing Chris

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You look hot

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You look hot. I mean great." he stutters and stands. I chuckle in response. "You look really good too." I say and then fixing his tie. I could feel him turn red. We both leave his room and head downstairs.

NEXT UPDATE TMRW RGIRGIERHGE

Do you guys want drama at the party?? lmk in the comment plss

Warm Hands | *Chris Sturniolo x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें