<Chapter 31>

I put my phone to charge on my nightstand. Before going to bed though, I set an alarm for 4 am. I lay in bed whilst staring at the ceiling which was not visible as the room was pitch black. I close my eyes but all I could think of was the trip. I was already so excited.

Sooner or later, I fell asleep. 

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

"Ughh." I grunt waking up and turning my alarm off. I get outta bed and hop into the shower. I believe I spent a good amount of time in the shower. I put on a casual fit along with a hoodie. (either white or grey cos of inspo pics)

I bring my luggage downstairs and set it by the door. On the way downstairs, I see my mom. "Hey mom. What time did you guys get back?" I ask her. "We got home around 11:30...I came to check on you. You were fast asleep." She says making something. "What are you making?" I ask. "Well... since I haven't been around much... I decided to make breakfast before you leave." She says which I smile at.

"OMG MOM! STOP THESE ARE SO CUTE!!" I say taking a picture.

I post it on my story captioning: My No.1 bestie is my mom (she made breakfast!)

The both of us start talking about random things while eat. Once I was done, I put on some light makeup like eyeliner, concealer, blush, mascara, highlighter and lip gloss. Right once I was done, there was a honk. "They're here." I tell my mom. "Have a safe trip. Text me when you get to the airport, call me before boarding and call me after you've landed safely. okay?" She says. "Yes. Yes I will." I say grabbing my luggage and walking to the car.

My mom chases after me. "Y/n, I made extra bears for the boys too." She says. "Thank you Ms. Y/L/N". Nick says. "No worries. You guys have fun alright?" She says with a smile. Chris gets down and helps me load my luggage into the car. 

Once we were done loading them, I hop into the backseat with Nick, waved at my mom and we left. We took some pictures in the car but after almost immediately me and Nick fell asleep.

I hear a loud honk which woke me up. "Just go back to sleep." I hear Chris say looking back at me. "No it's fine...I think I've gotten enough rest for now." I say.

"WHY IS THE TRAFFIC SO BAD TODAY OUT OF ALL DAYS?!!?" Matt says annoyed. "Hmm. Snacks?" I say offering a chip bag to Matt.

"All outta hands sorry." He says. "Open." I say slipping a chip into his mouth. I could feel Chris's gaze on me. "You want some?" I ask Chris as I take a chip. "No that's fine.. keep giving em to Matt." He says annoyed. "Suit yourself. These chips are a bomb ." Matt says.

I look over at Chris to see him looking out the window. I let out a sigh not wanting deal with any of this so early in the morning. After awhile, Nick wakes up from his nap and see the still haf-full chip bag. He takes a few chips and eats them.

"Why are you guys so quiet?" Nick asks. I don't reply him...all I did was shake my head in a 'no' motion. "Matt?" Nick asks. "I'm focusing on the road Nick." He says. "Chris?" Nick asks reaching for a another chip. "Stop being so nosey, Nick." Chris hisses.

"Can I switch seats with You?" I whisper to Nick as he was sitting behind Chris. "Why?" He asks lovey dovey. "It's that Chris is acting all jealous." I say rolling my eyes. "Why??" Nick says invested. "I fed Matt chips cos he was clearly driving." I say. "That's it?? Just because of that??" He says. "Yeah, well. There's nothing I can do if I'm sitting here." I emphasize. 

The both of us switch seats which might have cause Matt to get annoyed cos it was distracting. "Chris.'" I whisper to the boy and he ignores me. I tap his left shoulder 3 times and then his right shoulder and then his left repeatedly until. 

"What do you want?" He says annoyed still looking out. "Stop ignoring me." I say tapping his shoulder. "Stop it Y/n." He says even more annoyed than before. "Why are ignoring me?" I ask snatching the chip bag from Nick. "HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" He says. "I JUST WANT ONE!" I say laughing. "I'm not ignoring you." Chris says scoffing. "You clearly are." I say getting annoyed. "I said I'm no-" I cut Chris off  from yelling at me by shoving the chip in his mouth. 

"There! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" I ask him frustrated. He slowly munches on it and doesn't say a word. "Oh fuck..." Nick says quietly. I groan in frustration and reach out for another chip. "I'm sorry." A faint voice says. I ignore him looking into the chip bag and taking one out. "Did you hear that?" I ask Nick. "Hear what?" He says. "The van's haunted." I say. "STOP SAYING SHIT LIKE THAT." Nick yells. "NICK CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?" Matt yells from the front. I let out a small laugh. 

"Y/n." I ignore. "Y/n." I ignore once more. "Y/n don't please?" I ignore once again. "Y/nnnn...I'm sorry." He says. "Can you look in front like you were doing before?" I ask him annoyed. "We'll reach the airport in like 30 minutes." Matt says sighing. "At  least now we're getting somewhere, unlike 15 minutes ago." Nick says. I sigh looking out the window...

SORRY FOR THE BREAK I TOOK!!! BACK TO UPDATING!