<Chapter 39>

"Y/n, wake up. We're here." A familiar voice says. I woke up to Chris stroking my hair. We get our things and enter the hotel lobby. The bellhops almost immediately take our bags. I wait, sitting down in the lobby sofas with Matt as Nick and Chris gets the keys. "I kinda overheard a little 'moment' between you two." Matt says snickering. "No idea on what you're saying." I say laughing. 

"Let's goo." Nick says. All of us eventually make it to the room. I walk around the room looking at the fact there were 3 rooms. "I CALL SHOTGUN!" Chris says as he jumps on the bed. "I'm taking this room." Matt says. "Alright." Nick says walking to the other. I walk over to the small hall area that overlooked the beach. I sit as  listen to the crashing of the waves.

"Y/n?" I hear Chris say. "Yeah?" I answer not taking my eyes off the view. "Y/n, can you follow me please?" He asks. I stand up as I follow him back to Chris's room. "Where are your things?" He asks. "All of it's in the hall area." I answer his question. "Why is it there?" He questions as he leaves the room and grabs my things. "I'm- I don't know actually." I answer him followed by a weird look thrown at me.

I help him, settle my things down. Right after that, I feel a pair of large hands around my waist. "I want this to happen more often..." He says. Goosebumps run down my body as my stomach floods in with butterflies. "Say something." He says softly. "I-" I stop. "I love teasing you." He says laughing. I flop myself onto the bed and immediately get under the covers. Again the two hands snake around my waist.  "Leave me alone." I mumble. Those hands leave my body. Though I want it, he thinks of it as a tease. 

"Goodnight." A voice says softly into my ears.

I feel myself drift. Drift away into sleep.

Y'ALL GUNNA HATE ME FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! SORRY ABT THT BUT YEAH. mb some drama otw??? who knows.....