<Chapter 8>

I open the door to see Chris with satisfied look oh his face. "Are you gunna wait out all day?" He asks letting out a soft chuckle. I enter to see Matt, Madi and Nick watching a movie but before I could say anything Nick says "He got to the door first". I laugh in return. 

Just before I could set down my purse, Chris grabs my arm and we go to his room.  "What?" I question him. "Listen. I know you apologized and should have left it at that. I get it, I'm a total jerk but please. Never walk out like that." He says settling down on his bed. "And I'm sorry about Nicole's nose." I say followed by Chris letting out a small laugh.

"So we cool?" He asks. "Mhm." I reply. "Sorry I fucked up though." I say. "Don't worry about it." Chris says. "Why the sudden change?" I ask confused. "Me and Nick had a lil talk. To be honest with you, I shouldn't have let her act so bitchy towards you." Chris says. "She ignored a handshake." I say slipping out a small laugh. "Hey, I'd shake your hand anytime." He says laughing.

"Did Madi bring extra clothes?" Chris asks. "Not sure. Why?" I question him. "Well...you're not gunna sleep in that dress are you?" "I mean it looks great. I meant the dress. I mean you look great too it's just that-" I cut Chris off. "Dude chill out. And no I don't have extra clothes...I'll ask Nick to borrow his clothes?"

"Nah you could just borrow mine. Nick won't share...well atleast with me" He says which I laugh at in return. "Sure Chris. Thanks." I say. I take the grey sweatpants and the white T-shirt that he handed me and walk to the bathroom. I change and go back into the room to see no Chris. I walk downstairs and see Nick pat a spot next to him on the sofa. We spend the night watching horror movies then went to bed.

Madi and Nick went to sleep in Nick's room. Matt went an hour earlier to bed for some reason. Chris went to his room after awhile and I slept on the couch. It wasn't comfortable but hey it was just for a night.