<Chapter 11>

-PICKING UP FROM LAST CHAPTER-

After breakfast, I was going back home since my parents were already back from their little "catch-up" trip. Nick insisted on Matt driving me when it was a literal 10 minute walk.

"Y/n stop being so difficult and let Matt drive you home." Nick says. "No, Nick. There's no need to trouble Matt like that when I'm staying 10 minutes away from here." I tell Nick. "Fine. Whatever. Come over again soon please." Nick says. "Of course. Tomorrow? Oh and we should really plan further on that trip of ours." I say to the boys in front of me.

"Completely forgot about that." Chris says and chuckles. "Mhm. I'll crash here for the next 2 days if that's okay with you guys?" I ask Chris mainly. "Yeah sure. See you tomorrow. Stay safe on your walk back." Chris says as I take my purse which I brought to Nicole's party yesterday along with the dress.

Not even a minute after I left, I get a call from Nick. Facetime. I answer the call. "Y/n, I miss you please come back." Nick says over the phone. "Nick. I'm outside you're fucking house door. It hasn't even been a minute. You're crazy." I tell him laughing uncontrollably over the phone. "Bro I don't want Y/n to leave." I hear Chris say in the background. "Ooooo someone's down bad" I hear Matt say. I stare at Nick through the phone. "I'm on the phone with her shitheads. She heard everything." Nick tells them. "Chris is turning red." Nick chuckles and looks back at me through the phone. I shake my head in disbelief and continue my walk home.

Me and Nick were talking about the most random things until I reached home. "Alright Nick, gotta go. See you tomorrow. Love you." I tell him. "Love you too Y/n. Have fun." Nick says then, hangs up.

I walk into the house to see Mary Lou and Uncle Jim. "Hello Y/n." Mary Lou says. "Hello." I say smiling in return. "Uhm..mom? Can I ask you something? In private?" I ask and she excuses herself from all the adults at the table. "What's wrong?" My mom asks. "Is it okay if I stay over at  Chris, Matt and Nick's house for like 2 days?" I ask. "Sure but be careful alright?" She ensures. "I will." I say with the biggest smile on my face.

I go upstairs to Madi's room to see her going live. "Oh! Hey Y/n." Madi says jumping off the bed and hugging me with her phone still in her hand. "Hey Mads, I actually love what you're wearing." I tell her as she spins around. "Fit check??" Madi asks me. "Sure!" I say excitedly. She places the phone down and we walk in front of it and show our fits. "So I'm wearing this really cute hoodie from (any place you can think off) and some jeans." Madi says. "Your turn." Madi says as I stepped in front of the camera. "Okay so uhm. I'm wearing this plain black t-shirt and some orange shorts." I tell the camera smiling. I pick up Madi's phone and check the live comments.

Kayla_0123 : Madi's outfit slays.

Anonymous1: Madi looks better than Y/n does.

Kayla_0123: Agreed.

Neptuneee: I love Madi's fashion sense.

chris.sturniolo joined the live*

"Madi's outifit slays" I read out aloud. "I agree." I say chuckling. As soon as I said that Madi entered the toilet. "Madi looks better than Y/n does." I read aloud. "I still love you Anonymous1." I say smiling. I kept scrolling through a few others until, "Chris is in the live?? Hey Chris." I say smiling at the live.

chris.sturniolo requested to join your live*

Of course I clicked accept. "Hey Y/n. Is it on for tmrw??." Chris asks. "Yeah, my mom said yes." I smile. "Where's Madi?" Chris asks. "Toilet." I say laughing. Just then I hear the door unlock and see Madi. She walks over to the phone to see Chris burping. "Oh my god." Madi says while Chris just sits there laughing.

"Oh I forgot to tell you! Mute the live for a sec." Madi says. I mute the live and turn to her. "What's up?" I ask Madi. "I won't be here for around 3 weeks." Madi says. "Wait what. Why? I'm probably going to film tomorrow." I tell her furrowing my eyebrows. "Catching up with an old friend I saw again at the party the other day." Madi says. "OHHHHHH okay then but we have that tripe remember?" I reply.  "Go without me...we'll have a girls trip...just us." She says and I smile at her. "You're not upset though? right?" Madi asks. "Of course not." I say hugging her.

I unmute the live and see Chris away from his phone. "Chris??? Hello???? Chris?? You there?? Did you guys see where Chris went?" I say asking the live.

Monkey_78: he said it's a surprise.

Nothere: What's happening??

Amberlyyyy: Chris just vanished. What the hell.

Kayla_0123: I'm lost now

"I'm just as confused as you guys are." Madi says. Me and Madi hear the house door open. "Are they going out again?" I ask Madi. "Bro. I swear our parents are having more fun than we are." Madi says laughing. "For real." I say as we both walk downstairs still going live. "CHRIS?!?!" I yell by accident. "Ow my ear. Yeah. SURPRISE!!." He said. "Oh my god." Madi says and bursts out into laughter. "What are you doing here?" Mary Lou asks. "Oh uh...uhmm...I came here to uh talk to Y/n." Chris lies. "Yeah......" I say covering up for Chris.

The three of us go upstairs, talk for a bit and end the live. Chris ended up going home after Nick yelled at him through my phone because Chris didn't bring his. It was already 7 pm. I decided to have some cereal since I wasn't hungry. After that, I changed into comfortable clothes. I ran downstairs and turned on the TV. "Goodnight Y/n." Madi says going upstairs. "Goodnight girls." My mom, Aunt Laura and Mary Lou say in unison. I chuckle. "Goodnight, guys." I say as Mary Lou and Uncle Jim leaves. Everyone went up to their room except me. I decided to watch a movie (Your favourite movie.) After awhile I felt sleepy and didn't want to disturb Madi who was probably already asleep so I slept on the couch. 

MY EXAMS ARE OVER (Finally)!!