<Chapter 1>

Y/N POV:

My alarm starts to go off. I sit up from bed rubbing my eyes and check the time. It was 3:30 in the morning. I got out of bed and walked to the next room where my parents were asleep. I opened their door trying not make a sound. When I entered I saw the light turn on and my mom pulling me into a hug. "Good Morning...did you get enough sleep?" she asks me. I return a soft smile. "Yes mom. I did." "Where's dad?" I ask. "Oh, he's in the shower hon.. go get ready or we'll miss our flight." My mom says.

I nod my head and go to my room. I enter the bathroom turning on the faucet to the hot water. "Mmm." I sigh as I wrap a towel around me then walk towards the sink. I brush my teeth and do my skincare. Once I finished doing my skincare I put on some light makeup (eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss and higlighter.)

Then I picked out an appropriate outfit to the airport then slipped a jacket on top of it. After that I took my carry-on bag and slipped a few of my makeup, skincare, headphones, my charger, my camera charger, the tripod stand I've never used and a few snacks. I then took my camera and started recording for my youtube channel. This was the first time I was doing a travelling vlog. Either way, my fans are really supportive of my content, so are my parents.

"Good Morning my lovess!! It's currently 5 a.m. in the morning. For those who don't know, I'm finally going back to my happy place (Boston) after 6 years!!!" I tell the camera with a big smile plastered on my face. "I won't be recording after this as I'll be heading to the airport..But I'll see you guys once I land in Boston!!" I kiss the camera then turn it off.

 I grab my luggage and carry-on bag and headed downstairs where I saw my dad eating pancakes that my mom made. I set my things down and ran to the kitchen counter and start munching on some pancakes my mom made. "I love it when you make pancakes." I say with my mouth full. "I totally agree." My dad says which then causes my mom to let out a chuckle. 

Once we were done eating, we took all of our things and headed to the airport. But before that, I made my dad take a picture of me outside our house facing the streets. (It'll be shared as a post)

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE AIRPORT PROCEDURES.

I was standing on those escalator thingy that was straight. I didn't notice my mom taking a picture of me and then sending it to me. I turned around and smiled at her in response.

                      (Just imagine it's a backpack)

               y/n.lovessss (caption) : Going back to Boston after 6 years! Can't wait to         see @itsss.madsss

1.475k likes    472 comments

comments:

itsss.madsss : missed you sm bae <3

<reply : I'm coming home soon mwahh.

user234: WAIT, Y/N AND MADI ARE FRIENDS??

<reply : Yes!! I moved to LA when we were in 8th grade and our mom's are highschool bsfs!! so pretty we spent our entire lives together <33

(The other comments were about complementing  your outfits and calling you pretty <33(YOU ARE PRETTY BTW SO POP OFF))