Territories and camps

Note: the descriptions aren't finished yet, but some of the most important aspects are there.
I'm trying to finish it during the next weeks.

Territory of MoonClan🌕

The territory of MoonClan is vast and open with little to no hiding places, making it challenging for attacking patrols to stay out of sight. Also, due to the numerous hills, gorse and heather fields that look the same, they can get easily lost.

Camp of MoonClan

MoonClan's camp is located in the centre of the territory, surrounded by hills. It's made of two parts, the main camp and the medicine cat's camp.

The Hilltunnel is a tunnel leading into and out of the camp.

The Moonmound is in the centre of the camp. The leader's den is in a small shrub not far away from it.

The medicine cat's den is located in a small cave digged under some bushes. It lays in a separate part of the camp that can be reached through a small tunnel under a hill opposite of the warriors' den.

The warrior's den lays right next to the Hilltunnel on the right side when entering in a long flat gorsebush.

The apprentices' den is in a flat gorse bush left next to the tunnel to the medicine cat's den.

The nursery is at the back of the camp in a big gorse bush.

The elders' den lays in a thorn bush left next to the nursery.

———————————————
Territory of RoseClan

Seen from above, RoseClan territory borders SnowClan territory on the left, MoonClan territory on the bottom, and the Foreign Lands on the right and above.

It is located in a dense mixed forest with lots of ground vegetation and well-trodden paths on a mountain.

The most striking feature is the River Ravine. (Which is inspired by a real gorge btw. Look up photos of the "Wimbachklamm" in Bavaria if you're interested)

Camp of RoseClan

The RoseClan camp is located relatively centrally in the territory, in a kind of long, small, closed gorge with rock walls that are about two to five tail-lengths high. All sorts of large bushes, hedges and other undergrowth grow on the upper edge. Approximately in the centre of the camp, a narrow stream flows under the undergrowth, down the rock face and ends shortly afterwards in a small pond.

The entrance is a fallen, hollow birch tree that leads down into the camp and is concealed by tall grass. The RoseClan cats call it the Birchtunnel.

Only a few steps away from the entrance is the Roserock from where the leader speaks to their Clan. A small shrub next to it is their den.

The medicine cat's den is located in a cave made of multiple rocks in the back left of the camp.

The warriors' den is on a hill before the stream and contains of six brambles — one big, round one in the centre, a long one in front of it, two rather small ones at the sides and two slightly bigger ones at the back.
One can get into the other bushes through gaps that are covered by hanging tendrils and each bush except for the central one has exactly one entrance/exit to the outside.
The central bush is almost always exclusively reserved for the deputy, the cats-in-command and senior warriors, but if there isn't enough space at the moment, other cats can also sleep there.

The apprentices' den lays opposite under multiple fern bushes with wide fronds.

The nursery is located at the back right of the camp in a rather narrow but elongated cave under a rocky outcrop. The ceiling slopes slightly towards the back. Tendrils grow out of the crevices in the rocky outcrop and thorny bushes grow in front of the cave.

The elders' den is in a bramble between the medicine cat's den and the nursery.

——————————
Territory of SnowClan

The territory borders RoseClan on the right, LaurelClan at the bottom and the Foreign Lands at the top at on the left.

It lays on a higher mountain than the RoseClan territory and there are lots of cliffs and crevices.

Camp of SnowClan

The camp lays at the foot of a crescent-shaped cliff.

————————————
Territory of LaurelClan

The territory borders MoonClan territory on the right, SnowClan territory at the top, the Long Lake at the bottom and the Foreign Lands on the left.

It is a sparse forest with many small brooks and pools.

Camp of LaurelClan

The camp is located next to a stream.