008. public date night

CHAPTER EIGHT
. . .PUBLIC DATE NIGHT

mom 🥖, bambi 🦌, dad ™️

bambi 🦌
heyyyy louiseeeee 🤗
how's miamiii 🤗

mom 🥖
well

bambi 🦌
did you get laid?

dad ™️
jamal 💀

mom 🥖
how the fuck did you guess that from "well"

bambi 🦌
am i right?

mom 🥖
perhaps

bambi 🦌
that's what i thought

dad ™️
you also didn't really hide it with posting that story lou

mom 🥖
wtv 😁

dad ™️
so are you two dating now?

mom 🥖
no, why?
you jealous? 😘

dad ™️
"perhaps" 🤓

bambi 🦌
WHAT
so you got laid but you're not even dating???

mom 🥖
i did not "get laid"
nothing serious happened
what happens in miami, stays in miami 😇

dad ™️
you should tell him about your feelings
instead of ignoring and avoiding it

mom 🥖
i should actually not tell him!! 😂

dad ™️
no you definitely should

mom 🥖
five euros if you do it for me

bambi 🦌
i'll do it for two

mom 🥖
wait no
no deal

bambi 🦌
PUSSY

mom 🥖
i'll tell him
eventually 😊

dad ™️
you're so strange lou
read at 16.19

         louise rolled her eyes as she read alphonso's message. she turned her phone off and flipped it around so the screen was facing down.

        she was in the bathroom next to her bedroom applying make-up to her face. music was playing from a speaker that she'd brought along and she was singing along quietly.

        kylian and her would be going out to dinner later that evening and louise was already getting ready.

        she looked at the bathroom door when she heard it open. kylian stepped into her bathroom with a dazzling smile on his face.

        they looked at each other through the mirror, "tu es la plus belle à mes yeux." he wrapped his arms around louise from behind, pressing a kiss onto the back of her neck.
[you are the most beautiful to my eyes]

        louise was glad that kylian had his face hidden behind her neck, because the blush that had crept onto her cheeks was embarrassingly red, "tu es très gentil." she replied.
[you are very kind.]

        the blonde twenty-four year old applied the last bit of her make-up while kylian kept holding her.

        "kyl?" the footballer hummed from behind her, "what dress do you think i should wear?" he rested his chin on her shoulder and looked at her again through the mirror.

        he shrugged, "je ne sais pas, what dresses do you have?" louise spun around and took his hand in hers, "i'll show you."

        she pulled him along with her to her bedroom where she had laid her options down onto her bed, "what do you think?"

        since she couldn't take all of her dresses with her there were three different options. one, long, white, silk dress with an open back, the beautiful, black, sparkly dress she'd bought on ibiza, and a red dress with pearls around the top.

        "the red one." louise smiled, "you like the red one?" she asked as she looked at kylian. he nodded his head, "yeah." "okay . . thank you." the footballer smiled at her, "you're welcome."

        a few hours later it was time for them to leave. they got into an uber that drove them to the restaurant.

        after the uber dropped them off louise and kylian stood outside for a bit, since they were a bit too early.

        they talked and joked together for a few minutes before there was a table free and they were allowed to go inside.

kylian mbappé and louise depp spotted outside expensive restaurant in miami!

this is not the first time that the footballer and actress are spotted together in public, there have been rumours going around about the two french stars for half a year now.

today, they were seen going out to dinner together in miami, surprisingly soon after depp was spotted on ibiza with two other football players alphonso davies and jamal musiala.

during the time depp was on ibiza many fans suspected she and mbappé might have put an end to their rumoured relationship, but after these pictures got published tonight fans were quick to spread the word that they are back together.

neither depp nor mbappé have ever spoken publicly about their 'relationship', so we, as most of their fans, are curious to see if they will after this!

subscribe now to get immediate updates about the hottest celebrity news with pictures that are totally real and not at all edited!

...yara speaks 🦋
going back home tomorrow ☹️☹️☹️