000. mornings in paris

PROLOGUE
. . .MORNINGS IN PARIS

louise's eyes fluttered open as the bright summer sun shone through a gap between the curtains. she took a sharp breath and sat up straight in her queen sized bed.

next to her laid a sleeping kylian mbappé, one muscular arm swung over to her side of the bed. louise moved her legs off the bed and shuddered as her feet hit the cold floor of her apartment.

        she stretched out her arms to try and get the sleep out of them. louise casted a look over her shoulder at the frenchman.

he had a peaceful look on his face and his mouth was slightly parted. louise then rubbed her face with her hands, trying to also get the sleep out of her eyes.

she got a hoody off the armrest of a chair in her bedroom, sliding it over her head to keep her body warm.

        the way it ended right at the middle of her thighs told louise that this was actually kylians hoody. finding his stuff around her apartment had turned into a recurring thing.

        a thing that had been happening for a few months now. they'd stay over at each others apartments all the time, so it wasn't rare to find his clothes scattered around her apartment.

        louise tiptoed to her kitchen, making herself a coffee as quietly as possible. she knew she shouldn't be drinking caffeine at six in the morning, especially since she had a shoot later that day.

but the young woman had always had trouble with falling asleep, no matter where she was, or who she was laying with.

and as she quietly sipped on her steaming coffee louise stared out off the large window in her kitchen, enjoying the early morning sun shining over paris.

her head whipped to the side when she heard the door to her bedroom open. a tired mbappé stood in the doorframe. he squinted his eyes, blinded by the amount of light outside of louise's bedroom.

"pourquoi es-tu réveillée?" his voice was groggy since he had just woken up. louise smiled weakly at him as he walked over to the kitchen table. [why are you awake]

        "i woke up and couldn't fall asleep again." she shrugged and looked down at her now empty coffee mug. "you can go back to sleep. though." the french footballer shook his head and sat down next to louise.

silence fell among them and the only sounds were those of the traffic outside of louise's apartment building.

things between them had been tough for quite a while now. they both weren't exactly sure what they were to each other, or what they wanted to be.

the biggest problem in their 'relationship' was all of the media surrounding them and keeping a close eye on any occurrence in both of their lives.

enough articles had already been published about them. after the first time they were seen out together in paris the internet went wild.

especially when not too long after louise was spotted at the world cup, supporting france, and her rumoured 'boyfriend'.

at first they could both laugh about the situation, but as things started to become more serious between them, louise began to wonder if she should've been more careful when being out in public.

even though they'd agreed on a 'no strings attached' situation, kylian had recently been feeling like that might have been the wrong decision.

"i'm going to ibiza in three weeks." louise stated, breaking the silence. kylian looked at her and nodded his head, "d'accord."

he wasn't surprised by her announcement— louise travelled a lot, and when she wasn't she'd spent the rest of her time in paris, with him— but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't slightly disappointed.

"you have anything planned there?" he asked louise. his accent made a small smile creep up her face, "yeah, i'm meeting up with alphonso and jamal."

kylian wasn't the type of guy to get jealous very fast, but lately he had found that being in louise's company cheered him up to a point where seeing her was slowly becoming his favourite time of the week.

so he scoffed, annoyed that she'd be spending her time with two other guys, instead of him. "so you'll be spending most of the summer with them?" louise raised her eyebrows at him, "why do you care?"

"je m'en fous." as hard as he tried to look convincing louise could tell he was lying. "and no, i won't be. when they go to greece, i'll fly to america." she spoke.
[i don't care]

they sat quietly for a bit before louise stood up and walked towards her kitchen, "i'm leaving in an hour, i'll probably be home late so it's better if you go home."

kylian sighed, this was probably the sixth 'fight' they had this week and it was only thursday. he walked over to the kitchen as well and stood next to louise.

"je suis désolé." he whispered as he pressed a kiss onto the side of her head. "pourquoi?" "acting like a dick." the actress smiled at his words and rolled her eyes, "it's fine, dickhead."
[i am sorry] [for what?]

they both laughed and kylian moved his hands onto louise's waist. he turned her towards him and kissed her on the lips.

"you up for a quickie?" he whispered, making louise scoff and push him away from her. "i need to get ready, and you need to leave." she said, pushing her finger into his chest.

the french footballer groaned, but still grabbed some of his belongings before leaving her apartment. "au revoir!"

...yara speaks 🦋
new story?? omg???