016. revelations

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
. . .REVELATIONS

she had missed this. louise had missed waking up next to kylian. feeling his hot breath burn on her skin as the rising sun did the exact same thing.

him pressing soft kisses along her collarbone and whispering 'goodmorning' in her ear while his arms were wrapped around her body, louise had been longing for it and she didn't even realise it until she woke up next to him again.

it was strange how all these things formed such strong feelings and emotions while louise was oblivious to them. it was like all the thoughts she began to think had been hiding at the back of mind, waiting for her to discover the way she truly felt.

she felt a hand comb through her hair and move strands out of her face. her eyes fluttered open and she was greeted by kylian cupping her cheek with his hand and pressing a kiss on her nose.

"bonjour, mon ange." louise smiled and stretched herself out, "salut toi." they stayed in bed for nearly an hour, comfortably wrapped in each others embrace.

kylian was talking about his trip to cameroon and the upcoming friendly game he'd play with psg while louise listened along, her head resting on his chests, listening to his soothing heartbeat at the same time.

        when the sun had taken its place above the horizon and peeked through the curtains louise and kylian decided to get out of bed and start their day

        the french football player took a shower as louise prepared them breakfast. and as the blonde manoeuvred through his big kitchen she couldn't help but grin widely.

"it smells good." kylian announced as he entered the kitchen. he was wearing gray sweatpants and a white compression shirt that left little to the imagination.

louise stared at him as he walked up to her, "thank you." he said before kissing her cheeks, "i appreciate you." "y-yeah, of course!"

one of his eyebrows raised as he noticed louise's startled expression. he grins once realises what caused this reaction, "do you like this outfit?" kylian asked with a cocky smirk on his face.

louise rolls her eyes and turns towards the furnace, "perhaps." "more than the tights i wear during practice?" her mouth fell open, "who told you about that?!"

kylian laughs, "you did, when you were drunk." she groans and hides her face in her hands. "i'm never drinking around you again." louise whines.

after pressing a kiss on her cheek kylian fills up a plate with eggs and toast and makes his way to the dining room.

louise sighs and follows him sitting down at the table, "you have practice in a bit, right?" she asks. kylian nods his head, "yeah, and in two days i've got the friendly, and after that we'll go to monaco."

        "is the friendly an away game?" she asks before taking a bite from a piece of buttered toast. "yeah, we're going to play le havre, in normandy." kylian answered.

her eyes widen and louise smiles politely, "do you by any chance need a taxi to bring you there?" she bats her eyelashes at him and kylian laughs.