011. party animal

CHAPTER ELEVEN
. . .PARTY ANIMAL

louisedepp99

liked by landonorris & 1

liked by landonorris & 1.328.563 others
louisedepp99: the rumours are terrible and cruel, but honey most of them are true 🐈‍⬛.
view comments!

📌pinned by creator
taylorswift: Such a beautiful lady 🥹
louisedepp99: omgomgomgomgomg ily

userone: AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH 💃

tianapeers: TAYLOR SWIFT KNOWS MY BSF EXISTS, EVERYONE‼️‼️
louisedepp99: i'm actually crying rn

julialopez: my little famous star ☹️
louisedepp99: 🥹🥹

alphonsodavies: please tell taylor i love "the story of us (taylor's version)" more than i love jamal
jamalmusiala10: you what

usertwo: louise freaking out about taylor commenting is so funny
louisedepp99: no it's not
usertwo: omgomgomgomg ilysm 🙏

theweeknd: 🎬⭐️

jamalmusiala10: i love that dress
louisedepp99: got it on ibiza 💁‍♀️
🩷liked by k.mbappe and 385 others

k.mbappe: 👼🏻🪽
view more comments!

kylian smiled as he tugged on louise's hand, "mon ange, we need to go." the actress was slumped down onto the couch, "how can i possibly do anything, when taylor swift knows i exist."

the footballer laughed, "no matter if she knows you exist or not, we have a party to attend." she sighed loudly, "okayyy."

louise let herself be pulled up from the couch and automatically wrapped her arm around kylian's waist when she stood next to him. "you ready?" "no." "okay, let's go."

        kylian lead them out of the door and to the uber that was waiting for them. they got in and louise changed from having her arm around him, to holding one of his hands in hers.

the frenchman couldn't help but smile when he felt louise's fingers wrap around his hand. in return he placed a sweet kiss on her temple.

"do you think taylor liked my dress?" louise fully turned her body towards kylian and looked at him with a serious look on her face, "i like your dress."

"i mean you pretty much payed for it, but do you think taylor likes it?" "she called you beautiful, lou." louise squealed and covered her mouth with her hands, "she did, didn't she?"