007. flights

CHAPTER SEVEN
. . .FLIGHTS

         louise zipped her suitcase close before tiredly dropping herself onto her bed. all of her stuff was packed and she was ready to go to miami.

        even tough she was very nervous to see kylian again, a part of her was looking forward to spending time with him.

being away from him for a while had really gaven louise some time to reflect on her feelings for the french football player.

the two had exchanged a few text during her time on ibiza, and every time they did louise couldn't help but feel incredibly giddy.

she felt a lot happier than she did before.

her head snapped up when she heard alphonso call her name from downstairs. louise got her stuff together and attempted to walk down the stairs.

jamal grinned when he saw louise dragging her suitcase down the stairs, he took a few big steps towards her and picked the suitcase up with ease.

"thank you." louise spoke when they stood at the front door with all of her stuff. the german footballer shrugged.

alphonso then entered the hallway with his belongings, placing them next to louise's. her friends were all packed and ready to go to greece together.

"ready to go?" the canadian asked jamal. he shook his head and wrapped his arms around louise. the blonde copied his action, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist.

        jamal and louise clung on to each other while alphonso tried to break them apart, "jamal! we can't miss our flight."

        the twenty year old stuck his tongue out and wrapped his arms even tighter around louise.

        "i actually also can't miss my flight . ." she spoke before trying to escape from his hold, "why can't you just come with us to greece?" jamal had a pouty look on his face.

        "'cause i'm going to miami." both of the footballers teasingly wiggled their eyebrows with jamal making an, 'oohhhh' sound. "oh shut it." louise rolled her eyes.

"are you excited?" alphonso asked her, she nodded and a genuine smile grew on her face. "excited to get laid—" jamal covered his words up with a fake cough.

both louise's and alphonso's eyes widened, "why would you even say that?" the three of them burst out laughing.

after they'd calmed down each of them went to check if they had all of their stuff. once they were completely sure nothing would be left behind they exited the air bnb.

the drive to the airport was fun, they listened to songs together– jamal and louise sang taylor swift songs while alphonso listened along– and before they knew it they had arrived.

        alphonso and jamal's flight would leave an hour earlier than louise's, so as it was time for the footballers to leave they stood at their gate.

        the three of them hugged, wishing each other a good rest of their vacations. louise waved at them as they walked away towards their plane.