001. photo shoots

CHAPTER ONE
. . .SOCIAL MEDIA

        louise glanced over her shoulder as she crossed the street, making sure it was safe for her to walk over to the other side.

        as she approached her destination she could already see her manager standing outside of the large building.

        he was smoking a cigarette whilst waiting for her to arrive. when matteo (or matt) gray noticed her as well he blew out a last puff of smoke and dropped his cigarette on the ground, stomping on it with the sole of his shoe.

"you're three minutes late." he stated as he looked at his watch. "lovely to see you too, matty." louise greeted him with a kiss on his cheek and they entered the building.

"i told you to stop calling me that." matteo said with his strong texan accent. the two silently entered a lift and matteo pressed the button for the fourth floor.

louise quite liked doing shoots, she liked not having to pick her own outfits, do her own make up, or her own hair.

the people there would make her look beautiful and all she had to do was pose in front of a camera.

        it made her feel good about herself.

"how's the husband?" louise asked as she turned her body towards matteo. he had a content smile on his face at the mentioning of his spouse. "he's good, we're good."

"how are you and mr. footballer?" he questioned with a smirk. they exited the lift just as louise furrowed her eyebrows, "i don't even know at this point."

she let out a deep sigh, "i'm confusing myself so much, i like him, he likes me . . why do i have to make it so complicated?" she threw her hands up in the air as a sign of frustration.

matteo wrapped a supportive arm around her shoulder and smiled down at louise, "i'm sure you'll figure it out. i have faith in you, girl." louise grinned up at him, "love you, matty."

her manager then pushed her away from himself, "never mind! go get ready, shoo shoo!" matteo swatted her away from him with his hands, matching smiles on both of their faces.

louisedepp99