005. hate and insecurities

CHAPTER FIVE
. . .HATE AND INSECURITIES

louisedepp99

liked by k

liked by k.mbappe and 832.743 others
louisedepp99: 1.🚭2.🥘3.☕️4.🔞5.👨‍👦
view comments!

alphonsodavies: i finally got posted 🥳🥳
louisedepp99: first and last time!

userone: she's such a whore

jamalmusiala10: 🩵
louisedepp99: 🩷

usertwo: she wants them so bad 😂
userthree: ?? did she tell you that

julialopez: my beautiful girl!!! 🤿
tianapeers: OUR 🤗

userfour: what a player, first mbappe, now musiala and davies? 🤢

userfive: gold digger

usersix: what's her of?
userseven: i was wondering that too 😂
view more comments!

        louise sat on the curb outside of a club, tears streaming out of her eyes. she was hurt, her feelings were hurt.

        this wasn't the first time she'd gotten hate comments, but there were a lot now, and they were all about a very sensitive subject.

        she felt pathetic sitting outside like this when she could be partying with her friends, ignoring all of the comments.

        but louise took all the hate very personally, a lot more personal than she usually would. it opened a wound she was already struggling with even further.

        "lou?" she looked up with glossy eyes to see jamal standing in front of her. she frantically tried to wipe her tears off of her face, "yes?"

        the german boy had a sad look on his face. he opened his mouth a few times, but he wasn't able to find the right words to say.

        so instead of trying to comfort her with words he sat down next to louise and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her into his side.

        "fuck the haters." a small smile crept onto louise's face, "it's just . . they're not wrong, jamal." he placed his head on her shoulder, "no, they are. they're so wrong."

        they were both quiet, mainly because neither of them knew which words could do this situation any justice.

        "they don't . . know you, so none of those stupid people know what they're talking about."

        "come on, it's all over the internet— first i'm spotted with kylian mbappé, boom i'm automatically dating him . ."

        "then i go to new york— that must mean we had a fight and broke up! oh, never mind! we're together in paris again, two weeks later."

        louise had a pebble in her hand and she threw it onto the street in anger, "but now i'm on ibiza with two other guys."

        "so me and kylian, who i never even dated in the first place, broke up, because i have to be dating you or alphonso now since we're on vacation together!"

        she looked up at the sky, blinking back tears. "yeah . . well the press are full of shit." a slight chuckle escaped from her lips and jamal nudged her with a smirk on his face.

        "they don't know you, they don't know what you're going through. so anything anyone says is just . . scheiße."

        louise smiled as she placed her head on jamal's, "thank you." she whispered, "thank you for being there for me."

        he scoffed and swatted his hand through the air, "no need to thank me, i'll always be there for you, lou."

        they kept sitting on the curb until the sun had fully set and the air got too cold. jamal got up and held his hand in front of louise, "let's go back to the airbnb, alright?"

        it was only a ten minute walk, but jamal decided to carry louise on his back the whole way, he said 'he'd feel bad if he made her walk back in heels.'

        louise immediately accepted his offer, not minding not having to walk one bit. "you're a great friend, jamal." "did you just friend-zone me?"

        "haha." she spoke with a straight face, "you're like a brother to me, you know?" "damn, i'm in the brother-zone now?"

        the french-american girl carefully slapped him on the back of his head, making sure not to actually hurt him, "ow!!" "oh come on you baby, that did not hurt!"

        "yes it did!" "did not!" "did!" "didn't." ".."

        louise smirked, "cat got your tongue?" "shut up." they both laughed, and in that moment nothing else in the world mattered to them.

...yara speaks 🦋
in canada rn 😦😦😦 we went to niagara falls yesterday and it was sooooo beautiful