Chapter 1.

There was blood everywhere, the man is chained to a chair with his head hanging in front, his hairs was mess so does his face. His clothes were torn, and he has cuts all over his body. His three fingers were on the floor and the blood was dripping from him.

The room smells like blood. Front door opened with a creaking sound as it was rusted and made up of iron, there was a man standing with iron rod in his hand. He is wearing all black, black shirt, black jeans and black button up jacket. His hairs were falling on his forehead, and he was also wearing a black mask.

He came inside and kicked the door behind him with a loud thud. In the corner of the room there was a table with different types of equipments for torture. He pulled a chair and sat infront of that unconscious bloody man. He kept the rod on his chest and poked it a little in order to wake him up.

The man was still unconscious, he got up furiously and with a full force hit him with a rod on his back. The man woke up with a jolt in pain, he slowly moved his face and looked at him in his cold dark blue eyes, but in fear he immediately looked down.

He kept the rod under the man's chin and made him look up. The man was clearly in fear. Fear of him the most deadliest and feared man. The king of Mafia who is known as beast. He is known for his torture, the deadliest torture.

No one ever saw his face except his family and his only friend. No one knows how the person behind that mask looks like, it is rarely to even look in his eyes as he always wear the cap. This was the first time that the man was looking at his eyes.

The cold fierce dark blue eyes which hold nothing, no emotion.

"I'm.. sorry Alex.. Please give me..one chance...I promise I-will... Obey your every...order." the man pleaded in a low voice looking down at this seven fingers.

This made Alex more furious than he already was. He never like pathetic and weak people but everyone was like that infront of him except few.

He removed his mask and the man's eyes widen, he immediately looked down as he knew if anyone see his face than that means it's their end and there is no exception in that. Alex took his knife from his back pocket and slit his throat within seconds.

The blood spilled on his face and he wiped it in disgust. He went near the dead body and removed his eyeballs with his knife. He looked at his palm with a slight smirk and kept it in the man's mouth.

He kicked the chair and shot him in the middle of his eyebrows. He wore his mask and went out. He straight went out and got in his car. He drove it in full speed.

"Mr James, there is a meeting with Mr Clover at 5 pm." The woman who was wearing a five inch high heels and a short pencil skirt above her knees and a button up white shirt with first three buttons open revealing her body.

James rolled his eyes looking at her and her fake girly voice. She is his secretary which his father assigned, even though he wants to kick her out but he can't. It's like he is struck with her.

"Get my coffee." His voice was cold and rude.

"Yes, Mr James and what else do you..."

"Shut the fuck up and go the hell from here." He shouted slamming the door shut behind him straight on her face. He went towards his table and sat on his chair massaging his temples.

With that his phone started ringing. He looked at it and rolled his eyes seeing the caller id. He picked the call and kept it far away from his ear.

"What the fucking hell is wrong with you James. Do you fucking have any idea you fucking piece of shit. That was the most important meeting and you didn't attend. why the hell bastard?" The man on the other side of the phone started shouting.