Sexting Malik

Hey new fan fic up! I found a couple like this and I just loved the theme and all of it so I'm making it my way! Hope you like it!

*Lynne's POV*

Summer holidays, the best time of the year. I was lying in bed scrolling through my Facebook when I noticed a post from the One Direction page.

"Comment your kik username and I'll randomly choose one girl or boy to kik -BradfordBadBoi"

Being the fan girl I am, I screamed and started bouncing around, no I didn't have a Kik but I'm making one right now! I grabbed my IPhone and downloaded the app quickly and pressed create account, I made an account quickly making my username "LynneRose" (not an actual kik name) I quickly commented my kik name and waited. It's been about 20 minutes and I hadn't got a message, I sighed knowing he probably chose a prettier girl then me. I put down my phone and lied down in bed on Facebook again. 10 minutes later I heard my phone beep, I grabbed it and saw a notification from kik, I opened it it came from a "BradfordBadBoi" I started hyperventilating, I opened the message quickly.

Zayn: Hey beauty, found you on Fb :) X

Me: Are you really the one and only Zayn Malik? Like really?

Zayn: Yeah it's me want proof?

Me: uh yeah kinda :P

Zayn: What's your email for FaceTime?

Me: lynne_12@live.com :)

I saw the little 'D' change to a 'R' but he didn't respond. I quickly got up and put on my makeup to make myself look presentable, a couple minutes later my FaceTime song started playing, I slid it to answer. When it connected the one and only Zayn Malik came on screen.

"Hey babes told you it was me" Zayn said smiling at me.

"Oh my goshers, you were serious.... Wow, we'll nice to meet you I'm Lynne" I responded calmly.

"I'm Zayn but you know that, but babe I have a sound Checkk to do right now so I'll kik you later."

"okay talk to you later" I said smiling at him.

He hung up on the FaceTime and I smiled, like who would have believed I would ever talk to the Zayn Malik. My phone beep, I checked the notification being from Zayn on kik.

Zayn: You're gorgeous btw ;) I'll ttyl :) X

I didn't respond not knowing what to say to Zayn calling me gorgeous. I lied down in bed, it was getting to be late, I yawned and crawled under the covers and slowly falling asleep. Today was an amazing day, you thought.

3+ votes and 3+ comments for next chapter!

*Theres the first chapter I know it's short but what ever. Hope everyone likes it :) Comment and vote all criticism is accepted!