Chapter Sixteen

(BTW, it's monday i didn't write another sleepover because they just hung out and all that stuff)

Finneys POV:

It was 7:30 in the morning and Robins alarm went off.

I got up and got ready. I brushed my teeth, did my hair, and put my outfit on.

I walk back into the room and notice that Robin still hasn't gotten up.

"Robin! It's 7:50 AM we are gonna be late for school!" I yelled as I shook him.

"HUH? OH FUCK!" Robin yelled loudly as he ran to get clothes from his closet.

"Robin! Language!!" Jay yelled from downstairs.

"Lo siento tío!" Robin yelled back.

He went into the bathroom, quickly brushed his teeth and put his outfit on.

"OKAY IM READY LETS GO FINN!" He shouted again while grabbing my hand and running downstairs.

"Let's go Gwen!" I said in a hurry. She shoved the rest of her toast in her mouth and ran out the door.

"I feel like we are always late to school when we are together." I said.

"Coincident??" Robin questioned.

We ran as fast as we could to the school. Since I played baseball i could run pretty fast.

"OH SHIT!" Gwen yelled as she fell. Me and Robin both stopped and turned back. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!" Robin asked. "YEAH IM GOOD LETS GO!" She reassured us. I nodded and we continued running.

We made it to the high school and said goodbye to Gwen because she had to go to the middle school. "BYE GUYS!" She said as she ran away. "BYE!" We both said as we ran into the school.

Our first period class was all the way on the other side of the school so we were most likely going to be late. We ran past our friend group and they looked confused. "HI GUYS BYE GUYS!"  I said. "Hi?" Bruce said. Robin just waved.

This was me and Robins first day back since the whole hospital thing happened and we had a test that started when the bell r-

*RIIIINNNNNGGGGGG*

Uh oh.

Luckily we made it just in time. "Robin Arellano and Finney Blake. You made it just in time for the test. Go to your seats!" The teacher yelled. "Yes ma'am." We both said.

*Time skip to lunch*

I sat down at the lunch table with the rest of my friends that were talking about the most random shit.

We were eating lunch and talking about anything that came to mind when the announcements came on.

"Can i have all 10th and 11th graders come to the auditorium for a very important announcement when the bell rings. I repeat.Can i have all 10th and 11th graders come to the auditorium for a very important announcement when the bell rings."

"Are you shitting me. We have to go to an assembly what are we in 6th grade?" Vance complained. "I know right." Billy agrees.

*Another time skip to the assembly*

"Alright everybody please take your seats!" The principal yelled at the auditorium full of students.

Me, Billy, and Vance sat down and Griffin, Robin, and Bruce sat in front of us.

"Okay, I came here to tell you all that we are going on a school field trip to a very famous art museum in Paris, Called The Louvre Museum! The flight is 9 hours and 20 minutes from Denver, Colorado to Paris." The principal exclaimed.