Chapter Nine

Finneys POV:

I woke up with an arm around my waist. But the only person who is was next to me was.. Robin..

Robins POV:

I woke up to me cuddling Finney and cameras flashing?

I look over and see Vance snapping pictures while the rest of the group was giggling.

"VANCE FUCKING HOPPER. YOU ARE DEAD!!" I said as I chase Vance upstairs. "OH SHIT!" Vance says as he runs away. The rest of the group follows us upstairs. "OOPS SORRY AMY!!" Vance yelled as he almost crashed into her. "Watch it Vance!!" Amy yelled.

"SORRY!!" I yelled as i also almost crashed into her. "Oh my god, Bruce you need to control them." Amy complained. "Yeah yeah I got it." Bruce says.

Bruce's POV:

I can't bring these 2 anywhere. "HEY HEY DONT BREAK ANYTHING!!" I yell as if i start to run after them.

After about 2 more minutes of chasing, Robin eventually tackles Vance. "DELETE THIS FUCKING PICTURES!!" He yells as he tries to grab Vances phone. "NO!! BUT I PROMISE I WONT POST THEM ANYWHERE." Vance promised. "Send me those." I said. "Got you." Vance says as he sends the pictures to Bruce. "Yo Bruce! You better not post those anywhere." Robin said while walking up to me. "I promise!" I said while putting my hands up in defense.

"BOYS! BREAKFAST!!" My mom calls. "Okay mom!" I yelled back.

After we ate breakfast, we played more games.

"Hah! You landed on a 7 which means you have to pay me $20k!" Billy said. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Vance yells. We were playing a board game called LIFE. I was always the banker because im the best with numbers out of all 6 of us. And if i wasn't then Finney would, it just would never be Robin. "ITS THE RULES VANCE!!" Billy yells. "Ugh fine here!" Vance said as he threw the money at Billy. "Thanks Vancey." Billy said. "NO." Vance says.

Finneys POV:

After a couple more board games it was time for everyone to go home. "Bye guys! I had a lot of fun." Bruce said. "Bye Bruce!" Everyone said. "Bye babe." Bruce says to Vance. "Bye." Vance says while giving him a quick peck on the lips. "See now thank god we are leaving." Griffin says as he turns around while stepping down the stairs. "SHUT UP!" Vance says.

It was getting dark out so me and Robin decided to walk home together.

"Hey..uh.. i'm really sorry about the bullying and making fun of you for all these years.." Robin said. I widened my eyes and raised my eyebrows while looking at him. "Oh wow.. okay that's nice to hear." I replied. "I gotta ask- why did you do that? I mean we we're good friends before and then after my mom..yknow.. you just became really rude." I said trying not to tear up at the thought of my mom.

"If i'm gonna be honest- it just hurt? It hurt to see you without your mom, because i also didn't have my mom at the time. And then after that, my dad passed. I just got really angry for some reason? (angry issues smh) But again, im really sorry for that and I hope we could be friend again.. If not i totally understand." Robin said while starting to cry.

Robins POV:

After i said that whole speech, i could see Finney crying. "Yeah, yeah i guess we could try to be friends." Finney said. "Okay nice." I said while sniffing. I stuck my hand out so he could shake it. He laughed a bit and slapped my hand away to pull me into a hug. I was surprised at his action but enjoyed the hug anyway.

(not my picture)