Chapter One

Finney Blake was a normal high school student, except he was gay.

He got bullied almost every school day , getting called slurs, and just overall rude things. Especially by his biggest enemy... Robin Arellano...

Robin Arellano was the 2nd toughest kid in school. He would always be beating up students even if they looked at him the wrong way.

You may be asking..
"Why do Finney and Robin hate each other so much?"

Well, that's because back in 7th grade aka their first year of middle school. Robin made fun of Finneys mother that just so happened to have committed suicide the year before.

Finney and Robin used to be great friends before that. After all the stuff that went down in 7th grade, they have hated eachother since. And when i say hate, i mean they really HATED each other.

In the hallways, Finney would just do nothing but dirty look Robin. But Robin on the other hand would smash Finney onto a locker and beat him up. Not every time they saw eachother in the halls, but maybe once every 2 weeks.

Robin is actually the one who made the whole rumor about Finneys sexuality. It wasn't a rumor, but at the time in 7th grade nobody knew except Finneys bestfriends Bruce and Griffin.

The rumor started by Robin writing the word "FINNEY THE FAG" on Finneys locker using a bright red permanent marker.

Lets go ahead and take a look and see where Finney and Robin are, now that they are in 10th grade.

Finneys POV:

Today was the first day of 10th grade. I didn't NOT want to go to school. I just was excited to see my friends. I was not excited to see Robin Arellano.

I got up at 6:00 and got ready. I showered, brushed my hair and my teeth and ate breakfast. I got dressed, i was wearing a gray beanie, a white shirt, my white converses, and black sweatpants. It was 7:00 now. Me and gwen usually leave our house at 7:30 for school i the mornings.

I was so bored so i decided to text my friends.

motherless- Finney
vancesimp- Bruce
homophobic- Griffin

motherless- i am not excited for school today omfg 🙄

vancesimp- is anyone really excited for the first day of school?

homophobic- i know damn well i'm not😂🙏🏽

vancesimp- don't ever use that emoji again griffin.😨

homophobic- no😂

motherless- wait when are you guys getting to class? im leaving in about 5 minutes

vancesimp- im leaving now

homophobic- debating whether i should go or not

vancesimp- you are going to school griffin. if you don't show up i will come to ur house with my baseball bat and force you out of your room.

homophobic- DAMN CHILL THE FUCK OUT

vancesimp- no😂

homophobic- HOW COME YOU CAN USE THE EMOJI BUT I CANT?!?

motherless- bc hes bruce 🤷

vancesimp- ty finney

homophobic- WHATEVER IM AT SCHOOL NOW

vancesimp- okay

motherless- okay
_______________

I put my phone away and grab my bag. "Let's go gwen." i said quite enough so. i don't upset my father.