Chapter Eight

i find this chapter very fun and funny so enjoy!! 😭

Finneys POV:

It's now the weekend and I was on my way to Bruce's house for the sleepover. I packed my pajamas and toothbrush.

As i was walking I look over to my right and saw Robin,because him and Bruce live close.

"Oh hey Robin.." I said, things were still awkward because of everything with my dad. "Hey Finney.." Robin responded. We just walked in silence to Bruce's house.

Once we got there we knocked on the door. "Hey guys!" Bruce said while smiling. "Hey bruce." We both said. "Come on in! You guys are actually the first here." He said. We nodded and sat down in the living room, waiting for the others.

A couple minutes later Billy showed up then Griffin. But there's was still no sight of Vance.

15 minutes later we heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Mrs Yamada yelled from the kitchen. She walked up to the front door and her smile immediately dropped when she saw Vance.

"Oh.. Hello Vance." She said. She definitely was not expecting him here. "Hello Mrs Yamada." Vance responded. "Umm.. Bruce! You said that your friends were coming over.. not him." She said. Bruce just looked down at the floor. Mrs Yamada went back in the kitchen mumbling to herself.

Vance walked in the house and took his shoes off like the rest of us did when we got here. "Hey it's okay." Vance said while tilting Bruce's head up by his chin. Bruce just nodded and smiled slightly. Vance kissed his forehead to comfort him.

Me, Robin, Griffin, and Billy were just staring at them. "Holy fuck this is gonna be a long sleepover." Griffin said while doing a dramatic sigh and plopping down on the couch. "Get a room fags." I said while laughing. "Fuck off blake." Vance said back.

*Time skip to dinner*

"I'm home from work!" Mr Yamada yelled. "Hey dad!" Bruce yelled back. "Hello Bruce and.. Bruce's friends?" He said confused. "Oh right this is Robin and Billy. You already know Griffin, Finney, and Vance." Bruce said while pointing to each of us.

"Well it's nice to meet you guys and hello to the people i already know." Mr Yamada said while waving to us. "You mother prepared dinner so it should be ready now." He added. We all got up and sat at the table.

*Time skip to after dinner*

(still finneys POV btw)

After dinner we played a couple of games and now we were gonna watch a movie. We were all sitting on the floor in front of 3 couches in duos. Bruce and Vance, Billy and Griffin, Me and Robin. Bruce went in the kitchen to go make popcorn and get snacks. We were all sitting on our phones waiting for Bruce until Vance yelled.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD THERE IS A GIANT ASS SPIDER!!" Vance yelled as he jumped on the couch. "OH FUCK NO!!" Robin said as he jumped on the other couch. "AINT NO WAY." Griffin yelled as he jumped on the other couch. "OH SHIT!!" I yelled as i jumped on the couch with Robin. Billy jumped on the couch with Griffin and was just screaming. He stood behind Griffin, using him a shield. "WHY ARE YOU USING ME AS A SHIELD YOU BIG BABY!!" Griffin yelled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Billy yelled back.

"BABE!! BRUCE!! BRUCEE OH MY GOD!!" Vance yelled. "WHAT?!?" Bruce yelled as he ran back in the living room. When he ran back saw Vance panicking, Billy grabbing on to Griffin, and Me and Robin holding onto each other. "THERE IS A GIANT SPIDER KILL IT!!" I yelled. "OH ABSOLUTELY NOT!!" Bruce yelled as he jumped onto the couch Vance was on.

"VANCE OR ROBIN KILL THE DAMN SPIDER PLEASE?!" Griffin yelled. "NUH UH." Robin yelled. "NO NO NO." Vance yelled back. "SOMEONE ELSE DO IT!!" Vance added. "NAHHH BRO." I yelled back.