Chapter Eighteen

Robins POV:

Today me, Finn, and the rest of the group are going to Bruce's house because it's his birthday.

"Are you ready Robin?" Finn asked me. "Uhh.. Yep. I just have to grab his gift and then we can head out!" I responded.

I grabbed the gift and we left the house.

*Time skip to when they made it to Bruce's house*

We knocked on the door and Amy came to answer it. "Hey Amy." I said. "Hey guys, Bruce and the rest of your friends are in the living. Come in!" She said.

We walked into the living room and everyone turned to look at us. "Happy Birthday Bruce!!" Finney said while running to hug him. "Thank you Finney!" He said back. "Happy birthday!" I said while hugging him with one arm. "Thank you!"

"Here. We got you a gift." I said while handing it to him. He took the gift and put it on the table, then he thanked us and smiled.

The group and Amy were sitting in the living room playing games until we heard a knock at the door.

"Ill got it!"

Bruce opened the door and his grandma was here.

She gasped. "There's my sweet little rue!!" She said as she cupped his face. "Heyy grandma!" Bruce sounded embarrassed and hugged her back

We were all confused. "Rue?" Billy questioned while turning to Amy. We all turned to Any and let her explain. "Yeah, she calls him Rue because if you take the "B" and "C" away from "Bruce", you get Rue." She explained while laughing a bit. "Ohh okay." I said while trying not to laugh.

We all started to laugh until Bruce turned to us and gave us a death stare. "Don't even." He said.

We all looked around the room acting as if we never laughed. Griffin cleared his throat. "You guys hear something?" He asked. "Nah." Vance said.

"Haha. soooo funny you guys." Bruce said while bringing his grandma to the living room.

Bruce's grandma was very old, she couldn't hear that well too. She looked so sweet.

"Mimi, these are my friends! This is Robin, Billy, Griffin, and Finney. Vance is my boyfriend." He said. "He's is your..what?" She asked. "My boy-friend." Bruce said.

"Ohh okay!" She said while smiling. "Sorry guys, she cant hear that well." Bruce said. We all smiled and nodded.

*Time skip to after they ate dinner*

"Okay Bruce do you want to open your presents now?" Mr Yamada asked. "Sure!" He said back.

"Oo! Start with mine!" Amy said. She handed Bruce her gift.

"I just know this is going to be something stupid." He said while smiling.

"You'll see!" She said.

He opened the gift and it was a sweater, but it wasn't just ANY sweater.

"AMY! What the hell is this?" He said while laughing. "Bruce language!" Mrs Yamada said. "Oops."

"What? It's true!" Any said.