Chapter Eleven

Finneys POV:

School was still an absolute mess because of what Amy posted on Bruce's instagram. Bruce keeps apologizing for it and i keep telling him it's not his fault.

It was now lunch time. I was sitting with the group at our usual table. "I still cannot believe these fuckers are STILL talking about the picture. Like it happened almost a week ago. Leave it alone!" Robin said frustrated. "I know right. I still get asked if i'm dating you." I responded.

*RIIIINNNNGGGG GOD DAMN IT*

After the bell rings, we all walk to our classes.

*Time skip to after school*

Gwen decided that she was going to her friends house so i'm stuck walking home by myself.

As i was walking home i hear a voice behind me. "Hey fag!" The voice says. I turn around and i see Matty, Matt, and Buzz. "Yes..?" I say. They punch me in my nose. "What the fuck?" i yelp. "That's what you get for having ur stupid boyfriend beat us up!" Buzz yelled. They repeatedly kicked and punch my back. Of course right where my bruises from my father were healing.

After they finished beating me up, Matty took his pocket knife and held it up my back. "Please no.. Stop!" I yelled. He carved  "MATTY" in sloppy hand writing right on my back. It hurt like hell. Everything was so blurry. How the fuck did nobody hear me yelling? I thought until i heard a voice.

"HEY FUCK OFF!!" The voice yelled. It turned out to be Robin. "Shit! Go go go!" I heard Buzz yell. They ran off as Robin came up to me on the ground. "I'm so sorry Finn! I wish i have gotten here earlier." He said. "Here let's get you back to my house where i can patch you up." He said while helping me up.

After we got to his house we went to his bathroom where he could help me. He sat me down on the edge of the bathtub and sat right next to me. "Can you take off your shirt for me please?"

I take off my shirt and he starts cleaning me up. I wince at the pain. "Here you can squeeze my hand if it hurts." He says giving me his hand. I just nod.

I would squeeze his hand every time it hurt. I kept moving my back because it hurt so bad.

"Mi amor, you have to stop moving your back if you want me to patch it up." Robin says to me. "What does that mean?" I asked. "It's nothing. Now can you stop moving please?" He asked softly. "Sorry." I respond. "It's okay. Here." He says. He lets go of my hand and places it on my waist. His hands were kinda cold, so the temperature change between my bare skin and his hands were sort of soothing.

He gets down to the part where Matty carved his name. "What the fuck kind of assholes would carve into someone's skin!?" He asked. We both paused for a second. I looked back at him and he looked at me. "I think i know someone who would." I say.

"Vance." We both said at the same time. We laughed a bit and he continued to clean me up.

*Time skip to after he finished cleaning Finney*

"Hey do you want to stay the night? Your in no condition to walk home." He said. "Sure, just let me call my dad." I responded.

I called home and my dad said it was okay. "Here you can sleep in my bed for tonight." He said. "Okay but where would you sleep?" I asked. He looked at his bed then back at me. "Right next to you." He said as he took off his shirt. He threw the shirt on the ground and layed down on his bed. He was now just wearing his red and black checkered pj pants with his hair in a low ponytail. "Okay.." I said. I could feel myself turning a bit red. But why?

Before, he gave me extra clothes to change into. I was now in the clothes and layed down next to him. We were back to back when we fell asleep.

But when we woke up we were someone cuddled up again. I threw his arm off of me and slowly sat up. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time.

IT WAS 7:50?!?

"Oh shit.. Robin wake up!!" I yelled. "Huh?! What??" He said while he shot up. "Its 7:50! School starts in 10 minutes!! Get up!" I yelled while throwing a pillow at him. "Oh fuck!!" He yelled while running to his bathroom. He came out 5 minutes later and was ready.

(this is what robin and finney were wearing)

"Okay you ready?" Robin said. "Yep!" i responded. "Okay good let's go!!" Robin yelled while grabbing my hand and running downstairs. "BYE TIO!!" He yelled again. "Bye Robins uncle!" I shouted as Robin was dragging me out the door. "Wait when did Finney get here?!" Robins uncle yelled. "I'll explain later!" Robin said.

We ran faster then ever to school. Class started in 2 minutes and we just got there.

We ran up to the group. I bent down and put my hands on my knees because i was so out of breath. Robin just leaned on the locker, also out of breath. "Jesus. Are you guys good?" Bruce said. "NO! We woke up late and we had to run here!" Robin yelled. "Why were you guys even in the same house?" Griffin asked. "Yeah Robin, why were you guys in the same house?" Vance asked Robin while smirking at him. "NO VANCE." He responded back to Vance.

"What?!" Vance said while laughing and putting his hands up in defence.

*RIIIINNNGGGG FUCKHEADS*

We all went to class. Me and Robin waved bye to everyone since we had first period together. Bruce and Billy also had 1st period together. Vance and Griffin had separate ones.

HEYY HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! I love you guys sm! ❤️❤️ (mi amor- my love)

1025 words🌚🌝