Chapter Two

Finneys POV:

Oh my god. I literally cannot believe that Robin has to sit behind me the whole year in my first period class. Whatever, i'm just gonna try to get all the negative thoughts out of my head.

It's now lunch and me, Griffin, and Bruce are trying to find somewhere that we can sit. "Can we sit by Vance? Just for today until some other tables clear up?" Bruce asked. "But Robin sits at that table." I said. "He's not there now, we can just go! Please Finney." Bruce persuaded. "Fine! But just for today." I finally gave in.

We walk over to the table that has Vance and Billy at it. "Hey baby, i was wondering if me, Griffin, and Finney could sit at your table today?" Bruce asked Vance. "Sure babe." Vance said as he pecked Bruce on the lips. Griffin and Billy fake gagged and Bruce leaned over the table and smacked them on the back their heads. "OW" Griffin said. "What the hell?!" Billy said. I just crossed my arms and shook my head, laughing.

They were all eating our their lunches except me because my father barely fed us dinner so i didn't have anything to eat. But that's okay, maybe i can stop at the grab n go after school with Gwen to get stuff.

Then all of a sudden Robin bursts the doors open and walks to our table. When he saw me sitting at the table, he widened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows.

Robins POV:

Why the hell was Finney sitting at our table?! He isn't welcome there. I walk up to him and notice he is sitting in my chair. "You're sitting in me chair. Get up." i demanded. "Why? There is literally 2 other chairs right there." He said as he pointed. Who the hell does he think he is?! He cant just sit in MY chair at MY table.

I pick up a cup of fruit punch that was on Vances tray. "Hey! That was mine." Vance complained. "Here you can have mine." Bruce said. "Thanks" Vance replied. Bruce just nodded and smiled.

I take the straw out of the fruit punch cup and slowly pour it on Finneys head. He opened his mouth in shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK ROBIN?!" He yelled as he shot up. Everyone and i mean EVERYONE was staring at our table now that Finneys big mouth shouted. "Why the hell would you do that? What is wrong with you!?" He yelled as he pushed me.

I went up to him and grabbed him by his shirt with one hand. You better watch your mouth, pretty boy." I said as i let him go. He ran past me and out of the lunch room. I look over to the table and everyone was looking me. Bruce's mouth was slightly opened and he looked shocked, Vance had a blank expression on his face, Griffins eyes were wide so as Billy's.

*RIIINNNNNGGG*

The bell rang and i went to my next class.

Finneys POV:

What the actual fuck? Robin is such an asshole. It's the first day and he pulls this. It's even worse because i was wearing a white shirt. I'm just sitting on the bathroom floor with my knees up to my chest, and crying.

It surprised me that i was crying because i haven't cried over anything that Robin has done, except when he made fun of my moms suicide back in 7th grade. I don't know why this hurt as much as it did.

I hear the door open and got scared. What if it was Robin coming to pick on me again. I never would have guessed who walked in. Vance..?

"Blake? What are you doing in the bathroom? It's the middle of class." Vance said. "Nothing." I responded. "Doesn't look like nothing. It looks like you were crying." He said. Why the hell hasn't he beat me up yet? I mean he's Vance Hopper and he's bestfriends with Robin.

"Why haven't you beat me up yet?" I asked. "Because i promised Bruce i wouldnt beat up any of his friends and because.. i wanted to make sure you were good." he said. He sounded like he was struggling to say that last part. Like he didn't want to admit he cared.