Before we begin, I'm so sorry about what my brain comes up with.

My breath was shaky as I looked up at the lights that were ahead of me. I gripped the wheel tightly as the first light came on, the second light came on and I felt my heart thumping in my chest. This was my make-it-or-break-it, I was currently second in the F2 championship and second on the grid, I was 3 points behind first who happened to be the car in front of me, if I won this race I won the championship. 

I watched as all the lights came on and felt my muscles tense as I waited for them to go out. Watching the replays it felt like the lights would go out within a couple of seconds, but sitting in the car with all my attention on the lights, those few seconds felt like an eternity. I saw the lights go out and jumped off the line like I had done hundreds of times before, though this was one of my best starts ever. Going into the first corner I overtook the leader, all of my focus went to staying ahead and winning, nothing else mattered in that hour, not the championship, not my chances at a F1 seat next year, just the racing and the track beneath the wheels of my car. It was a back and forth fight right up until the line of the final lap.

As I crossed the line millions of emotions filled my body, I did it, I won.

Cheering came through my radio as my engineer confirmed I had won. I pressed the radio button and just let everything spill out of my mouth, thanking everyone who had helped me. I heard the crowd cheering loud as I did my cooldown lap. I pulled into the pitlane and parked my car in front of the number 1 sign thing.

When I stepped on the top step of the podium I searched the crowd below for one specific person, I spotted him and smiled down at the person who had helped fund my career until I found my sponsors, the person who had always loved and supported me, the person who stood in the crowd invisible to the people around him, Harry Styles.

Dad

If I ever decide to write another chapter more stuff will actually happen.