Love Hungry Man

1991, Germany

Alice had been on the Titans tour for two weeks now, and this was way more fun than the tour with Guns.

Everyone was getting along, they all welcomed Alice with open arms and the crowds were fucken great. Y/n was having the time of her life. It seemed like every show just got better, and Y/n was always running off stage with adrenaline running through her body.

And yet, without a fail, every night she laid in bed, her mind always going back to Slash.
She missed him, she really really missed him. They hadn't spoken in a week and a half, and it was killing her.

But now here she was, once again on stage rocking the fuck out. All of her solos were great, her and Layne sang into the mic together as his arm was wrapped around his shoulder.

"What a fucken crowd" Layne said as they breathlessly ran off stage.
"Dude" Y/n smiled "They fucken rocked"
"No you" Dave spoke, motioning between the young band "You guys rocked them"

Y/n laughed at the redhead, grabbing a beer from a table that was placed right in the middle of the room.
"Aren't you gonna wish me luck?" Dave said, leaning into her face
Y/n rolled her eyes "You really just don't quit huh?"
Dave leaned away, a smile on his face "What can i say? I like a girl with skills"
"Get your ass on stage Dave" Y/n laughed, lightly pushing him
Dave winked at her as he walked to the stage, making Y/n shake her head.

Layne stood next to her, "I see you have a thing for guitarist"
"I do not have a thing for guitarist" Y/n said "And i do not have a thing for Dave"

"Then i guess i should say guitarist have a thing for you" Layne winked at her
"Layne" Y/n laughed "Don't wink at me"
"You love me" Layne smiled
Y/n rolled her eyes as she smiled at her best friend "Sadly i do" she said sarcastically

Y/n spent some of her time watching Megadeath perform, then she started to feel a bit muggy with all the sweaty people around her, so she went outside.

Her back on the wall, she smoked a cigarette.

"Did I miss your performance?" A voice said
Y/ns head shot up, she in complete shock as she saw Slash standing right in front of her. "Oh my god" she said, her mouth hung open, but quickly turning into a smile.

"Slash" She laughed out, throwing herself into his arms.
"Y/n" Slash said, kissing her cheek as he held her "I've missed you"
"Oh my god i can't believe you're actually here" Y/n breathlessly said, kissing him on the lips.
"I told you i would try to come see you" Slash said, smiling as he gave her another kiss.
"God i've missed you" The girl said, brining him back into a kiss, this time getting more heated.

Slash held Y/ns face with his hands, their lips moving in sync, their tongues exploring each others mouths.

Y/n bit down on Slash's bottom lip, Slash giving her a smile as she did so. He moved his arms to the bottom of her legs, picking her up. He moved them towards the wall as Y/ns lips found her way to his neck.

Y/n moved her thin hands to Slash's pants, trying to undo them. He put her down for a moment and undid hers, pulling them and her underwear down.
He picked her up once again, this time the bottom half of their bodies being exposed.

Y/n grabbed Slash's member as she rubbed it against her private.
Fully entering her, Slash let out a groan "Fuck".

Y/n moaned as she felt Slash moving, his hand on her ass. She wrapped her arms around Slashs neck and began to pepper kisses all over the side of his face. Being unable to form a coherent sentence.

"I love you" Slash mumbled into her ear, "Tell me you love me Y/n"
"I love you" Y/n said, letting sounds of pleasure out in between every word. "God I love you Slash"
"Fucken-" "Fuck!" He said, sounding almost frustrated as he continued to move roughly.
"Slash" Y/n groaned, leaning her head onto the wall. 

Y/n eventually felt that sweet sensation in her lower stomach, as she let out one last moan before she gripped onto Slash's shoulders her mouth open, but no sounds coming out.
Slash followed soon after, holding Y/n for a bit longer, then pulling out and gently putting her down.

She smiled at him, her face flushed and her hair a bit messed up. Slash smiled as his heart fluttered, giving her a gentle kiss before speaking. "Wanna get out of here?"

"Yea, I do"
————