Castles Made of Sand

1991

"So you're telling me, Slash is upstairs, in your bed, right now?" Jerry said in a loud whisper
Y/n ashed her cigarette out, "That's exactly what i'm saying- you seriously didn't hear him banging on the door yesterday?"
"No! I was passed the fuck out dude" "I can't believe he confessed his love to you" Jerry chucked
"Jerry" Y/n let out a whispered groan as she put her hands to her face "It's not funny! I'm fucken petrified for when he wakes up"

Jerry shook his head "What if he doesn't remember?"
Y/n frowned "Then i might kill myself"
"And if he does?"
"Then i might kill myself"
"Well i see you've found your solution!" Jerry smiled at her
"Fuck you" Y/n mumbled "I'm gonna go check if he's up... or if he's dead" Y/n said, getting off their kitchen top and walking towards her room.

Nervously, Y/n opened her bedroom door to see Slash sitting at the corner of her bed, his hands on his head.
"Slash?" Y/n said quietly
Slash looked up at her, his eyes watery. "I'm uh- I'm sorry about last night" He said in a trembling voice.
"It's okay Slash" Y/n said, closing the door behind her.
"No" Slash said, his voice breaking "I shouldn't have done that"

Y/n felt her heart break a little, afraid to ask, but not being able to stop herself. "Shouldn't have done what?" Her lip quivered "Almost break my door down- or tell me that you love me?"
Slash looked at her, "Did you mean it?" he asked

"Did you?"

Slash got up, his hands trembling as he ran them through his hair, he walked up to her, "I did, of course i fucken meant it"

Y/n held her breath, tears on the verge of falling out of her eyes "I love you Slash" She whispered.
Slash looked at her a small smile forming onto his face, "I love you Y/n"
Y/n laughed as tears fell out her eyes, moving some of Slash's hair out of his face, she kissed him.
Slash smiled as he kissed her back.

The looked at each other, a blush on Y/ns face, she felt like when she was 13 and Van Conner given her, her first kiss.

Y/n looked at him sheepishly "So now what?"
Slash smiled at her "I don't know" "You wanna go over to my place?" He asked
"Yea" Y/n said as Slash grabbed her hand as they walked out of her room "But i have to be back later, we have a show tonight"
"Yea? where" Slash said, looking down at her as they walked
"The Rainbow" Y/n said, her cheeks hurting from how much she was smiling.
"Rainbow huh" Slash said as he got into the drivers seat.

"Wait- you drove over here?" Y/n said, looking at him start the car
"Well yea i wasn't gonna walk- i was too drunk" Slash laughed
Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at the idiocy he had just said, "If you were too drunk to walk don't you think you were too drunk to drive?"
"Relax Y/n i got here in one piece" Slash said
"Thankfully" Y/n mumbled to herself

————

Sorry for the short chapter i didn't really know what to write LOL