Storms

1991

It was now nighttime, it had been hours since Y/n and Slash's interaction. Y/n had sped home, locking herself into her room and let herself fall apart.

She asked herself why was letting Slash go so difficult. Maybe it was because she realized how much her eighteen year old self loved him. And now she came to the dawning realization that maybe, maybe it was because apart of her still loves him.

She cried until she couldn't, wrote some cheesy heart break songs that she probably won't show the guys because in all honesty, they were a bit embarrassing.

She ended up falling asleep way earlier than she normally would've, up until she heard the phone in her room ring.

The girl woke up, groaning as she picked up the phone. "Hello?"
"Y/n- Y/n don't be mad at me" The voice on the other end spoke
"Chris?" She asked "The hell did you do"
"Look- Slash came to my door completely wasted asking me where you lived" Chris said all too quickly.
"Let me guess... you told him" Y/n sighed out
Y/n heard Chris huff "Look I had to! He was fucken out of it, had me by my collar and everything" "I'm really sorry Y/n"
"It's alright Chris- Sorry he almost murdered you" "Thanks for warning me" She chuckled out.

She hung up the phone and quickly got up. Panic started to set in. Slash was coming here. To her Place. Completely wasted. What the fuck does she do?

Well, what she chose to do what get high, she wasn't about to deal with this shit sober. At least now she wasn't panicking.

But the panic immediately came back as soon as she heard repeated bangs on the door.
"Shit" She said to herself, walking to the door as she stood out side it.

"Go away Slash" Y/n said
"No" Slash said, sounding angry "Open the fucken door"
Y/n rubbed her forehead "Slash your drunk"
"Fucken open the door Y/n!" Slash raised his voice, making Y/n jump a bit.
"Slash please just-" Y/n said, her voice cracking
Slash hit the door harder, probably leaving a dent "Open the door!" He yelled, his voice also cracking.
"Fine! Fine! Just- just calm down" Y/n sniffled as she unlocked the door.

Y/n looked at Slash as his heavy eyes looked at her.
"I love you" He said
Y/n held back a sob, "What?"
"I fucken love you!" He said again
"You don't mean that" Y/n said, shaking her head as tears began to run down her face.
"You don't fucken tell me what i do and don't mean" Slash grumbled out
Y/n spoke in a whisper, "Okay"

"I love you Y/n" He repeated, stumbling over to her as he wrapped his arms around her.
Y/n held her breath, not being able to bring herself to touch him "Okay"
"Is that all you have to say" Slash said, now looking at her.
Y/n looked into his now teary eyes, "I don't know what to say"
"Do you love me?" He asked her.

The girls eyes let more tears fall as she closed them and looked away for a moment, "I do"
"You do?"
Y/n sniffled, knowing he wasn't going to remember this conversation in the morning "Yea, I still love you"
"You still love me?" He shockingly said, once again wrapping his arms around her. "Y/n im sorry, please i'm so sorry" he drunkly said.

"Okay- i know you are" She said, finally closing her door "Let's just- Let's put you to bed alright?" She said, leading him over to her bedroom.

"I swear- I wanted to tell you this" He said as he was laid out on her bed "I just couldn't- I couldn't say it" He hiccuped out.

"Okay Slash" She said, sitting on the floor next to her bed as Slash held onto her hand.

"I love you Y/n" Slash said "And I wish i could take back everything i've done"
The crying girl licked her lips as she looked down to her legs "Me too" She whispered

"I don't know how to tell you how i feel" He continued rambling "Just please tell me that you know i love you" He looked at her, a tear running down the side of his face.

Y/n nodded her head at him, completely heart broken because she didn't know that he loved her, she couldn't feel it.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked her
"Kiss me tomorrow in the morning Slash" Y/n said "Go to sleep alright?"
"Are you gonna stay with me?" He asked her, moving some the hair that was on her face.
"Of course I am" She said, her tears not stopping.

And they never did.
————