17

⚠️WARNING⚠️ This chapter contains the following: Mentions of Blood, Mentions of Firearm

If you are not comfortable with this, do NOT continue to read this chapter. Otherwise enjoy!

"You have another side effect to your quirk?" 1st year Kaminari yelled out.

"Dude... why did you have to yell it out?" You grumbled, playing with your hair.

"You have another side effect? I thought it was just your body turning into rock..." Kyoka mentioned.

You sighed as now the entire class was invested. "Unfortunately that's not the case... it's actually way worse than that..." You mentioned.

"Way worse?" Ochaco questioned.

"How exactly?" Izuku asked you, pulling out his notebook.

"Well as you know my body slowly turns into rock if I overuse my quirk." You spoke and everyone that was listening nodded.

"Well... it doesn't happen often because I stop myself before it happens but, if I ignore the fact that my body and turning into rock long enough... I'll start to have the side effects of heat exhaustion and then could possibly have a heatstroke." You explained.

"Heatstroke? What's a heatstroke?" Mineta asked, with a lisp.

You rolled your eyes. "You don't know what a heatstroke is?" You asked and he nodded, shrugging his shoulders.

You sighed. "A heatstroke can only happen to me if my body overheats, even though my body temperature is higher than the average person, and then things like nausea, confusion, dizziness, lose of consciousness, and many more symptoms that I would rather not state." You continued.

"But this only happens if I refuse to stop using my quirk after my body turns into rock." You concluded.

"Have you ever had a heatstroke because of your quirk?" Izuku asked.

"Not that I remember but my dad told me that when I first got my quirk, I was using my quirk out of control and had heat exhaustion but nothing really major." You mentioned.

"But I should be fine now. It hasn't happened in years so I'll be fine." You smiled.

"What if it does happen?" Mina asked, very curious.

"I guess the hospital. I mean it is a situation that could be deadly but I don't think it'll every happen if it even comes to that point." You responded.

°-°

Shots were fired, hitting your stomach and the right side of your leg. You collapsed on the ground because of your wounded leg. You held your stomach in pain as the blood began to flow out and burn your skin.

"Fuck..." You hissed under your breath as your entire body turned into rock.

"If I'm going down, you're going down with me!" Akari spoke before aiming the gun at you once more. But before she could shoot, multiple pros began to restrain her.

"What the hell did you do?!" Bakugou yelled at her.

Akari smirked. "Exactly what I said the gun would do if I shot it at anyone."

Bakugou squinted his eyes before realizing what about to happen. "Shit!" He swore

Your mouth was so dry now and so was your skin. You started to get dizzy and your head was throbbing. Your vision was starting to get blurry and all you could hear were muffled screams and people calling out your name.