12

"You still live with All Might?" Bakugou asked as you search for your key.

"Yeah. So what?" You responded.

"Nothing. Just would've thought that you'd have your own place." He whispered.

You rolled your eyes, putting the key in the door. "Not that it's any of your business but it's taking a while for my money in the U.S to transfer from USD to yen. I don't know why though but I amount I make right now is probably 10 times better." You mumbled but deep down you knew that he didn't give a fuck.

You opened the door revealing your dad sitting on the couch and Mayumi playing with her toys on the floor.

But when she heard the door open she dropped everything and ran to you. "Mommy! I missed you so so much!" Mayumi hugged you tightly.

You smiled as you hugged her back. "I missed you too baby.." You spoke.

All Might saw Bakugou behind you so he excused himself and went into the kitchen.

"But mommy wants you to meet someone." You told her.

"Really? Who is it?" She asked, releasing the hug and looking up at you.

Mayumi looked over and saw one of her favorite pro heroes ever. "Is that pro hero Dynamight?!" Mayumi squealed.

"The one and only!" Bakugou smirked, bending down to her level.

"You're so cool! Not coola than mommy but still cool." Mayumi spoke.

"Heh... I'm the number 2 pro hero!" Bakugou protested.

"So? That rank is just a numba. It doesn't mean anything." Mayumi crossed her arms.

You snickered. "You got a smart mouth." Bakugou mumbled.

You smiled at the both of them as you heart skipped a beat but then you stopped knowing that you were supposed to be hating him right now.

"No I don't! Mommy he's being mean to me!" Mayumi pouted.

"Oi! What's her quirk?" Bakugou asked you.

"Oh! Umm..."

"I don't have one yet. Mommy and the docta said that I'm a late booma." Mayumi responded.

"Late bloomer, Mayumi." You corrected her.

Mayumi began to yawn and you could tell that she was getting a little tired.

"Let's get ready for bed, okay?" You questioned.

Mayumi rubbed her sleepy eyes before nodding yes. You held onto her hand and walked her upstairs.

°-°

"You can leave now, Mayumi's asleep." You told Bakugou, walking back down the stairs.

"I need to talk to you." Bakugou demanded.

"Okay..." The two of you began to make your way outside because you knew where the conversation was going "

What is it?" You questioned him.

"Well I want to start visiting Mayumi." He stated.

"What?! N-No we made a deal that-" You started.

"Let me remind you that you won't give me proof that she isn't my daughter and until you can prove to me that she isn't my kid, I want to be able to visit her." Bakugou explained.

"I'm telling you that she's not your daughter!" You raised your voice but not loud enough to alert anyone nearby.

"You say that but have yet to give me proof that she isn't mine." Bakugou mentioned.

"Why can't you accept the fact that it was no longer you but it was someone else?" You asked him.

"Why won't you just stop lying to me and tell me the truth?" He asked you.

"I am telling you the truth!"

"How long are you planning to keep this lie up? Because it isn't working anymore." Bakugou asked.

"I'm not lying." You told him.

"If you are positive that you are telling the truth, then let's do a DNA test then." Bakugou asked.

"No!"

Bakugou sighed in frustration. "Fine then, Y/N. I don't want to have to do this but I guess you're leaving no choice but to take legal action-"

"Why do you care so much anyway? You made it very clear that you don't give a fuck about me. So why are you trying to force yourself back into my life using my daughter?" You asked him, genuinely confused.

"I-... t-this isn't about our rel-"

"What are you trying use Mayumi for what? Popularity growth? Or just to find a way to feel better about yourself?" You asked him, genuinely wanting to know.

"I would never! And you know that! Y/N you know me!" Bakugou raised his voice.

"Apparently I don't know you because you told me that you loved me and then lied to me." You spoke out.

Bakugou was completely shocked at your comment. What could he possibly say to that statement? Everything that you just said was true. At least from your perspective.

"What can I say..? We were just kids right? Just teenagers desperate for love... isn't that what you said that night?" You whispered, tilting your head down as tears began form in your eyes.

"You didn't even want to tell our friends what happened... for what?was that because you didn't think it was that important?" You sniffled.

The emotions that you felt that night came rushing back towards without you having a chance to stop them. After the break up, you felt a wave of emotions. Sadness, anger, resentment. And you couldn't cope with those emotions because you had a baby on the way. And you were to focused on Mayumi to even think about yourself.

You thought you dealt with it but deep down inside of you was all of that anger, hatred, resentment, and sadness ready to release at the right moment. And unfortunately, this was part of that moment.

You didn't want to breakdown in front of him because why would you at this point? After that day you could possibly trust again. You couldn't show him a vulnerable part of you ever again.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore. Good bye, Bakugou..." You mumbled, turning around to enter the house and gently closing it back, locking the door.

After a few seconds, your body slid down the door and you put your knees to your chest. You tried to stop those tears that were welling up in your eyes from falling but you just couldn't.

"I swear I hate him..." You whispered.

Hii!!😁😁

Okay byeee!!😙