16

⚠️WARNING⚠️ This chapter contains the following: Mentions of Blood, Mentions of Firearm, Mental Abuse,

If you are not comfortable with this, do NOT continue to read this chapter. Otherwise enjoy!

"When that door closed behind me, it temporarily erased your quirks for 5 minutes. So don't even try that little party trick you did on my accomplices." Akari snarled.

"You really down graded... you went from evil stepmom, to a wanted villain. You really need to get your priorities together. Not to mention all of those gray hairs. And your not even that old-" You started.

"Remember who has a gun point toward you." Akari growled.

"Remember that I'm a highly trained pro hero that doesn't need my quirk to fight you. Not to mention that it's 4 against 1." You reminded her.

Akari began to smirk as a bullet was shot from the outside and into the building. The bullet barely missed your head as it hit the metal door.

"I don't want to fight. Not yet at least. But if you even move a muscle, I'll have my certified gunman who has never accidentally missed a shot, aim and shoot at all of your heads at once. Not to mention, the gun I have in my hand contains a special serum that can cause side effects that are related to your quirk to appear, and I've been told by my colleagues that they work efficiently and quickly, so I'll watch my tone if I were you..." Akari threatened.

"Such a bitch..." Mina spoke.

"I wouldn't speak like that if I were you." Akari mentioned, which shut her up real quick.

"Now... Y/N. I've been trying for years to break you and I finally found how to." Akari snapped her finger and with that a door that connected to the 3rd floor opened reveal two men.

One of the men had a little girl and the other had another little girl and a boy. And those little kids were Mayumi, Aimi, and Haru.

"Mommy..." Haru whispered as the man gripped onto him hard, which made him wince.

"Haru... Aimi..." Mina whispered.

It would be an understatement if you, Bakugou, and Mina weren't shocked. "What the hell did they do to you..?" Mina asked.

"This isn't really about the two of you-" Akari pointed to Bakugou and Mina.

"-It's more about her-" She pointed to you.

"I hate you, like a lot. And instead of hurting you physically, I want to ruin and hurt everything you love. Just like I did 9 years ago." She smirked.

"They're just kids... they didn't do anything wrong." Izuku finally spoke.

"You have no room to speak, number 1. But since you want to involve yourself, I hate kids, thanks to her-"

"Still holding that same grudge when my dad finally called you out? I mean, you really did downgrade. You went from a gold digger to a wanted villain." You spoke.

"Keep talk and I'll kill your goddamn brat!" Akari grabbed and put the gun to Mayumi.

"Mommy!" Mayumi screamed and your heart was racing in fear as you shut your mouth

"You ruined my life! I swear I should've killed you when I had a fucking chance! After All Might exposed me, he called the cops and I was sent to Tartarus! If it wasn't for Shigaraki I would've rot in there!" Akari explained.

"That's probably where you fucking belong..." You whispered.

"I swear I should've burnt you to fucking death because you deserve it! Because your a fucking curse! Everyone has to pay because of your existence!" Akari yelled.