9

You were on the fifth floor of your agency, which is the highest floor, doing paperwork. Most of it was invitations to interviews that you most definitely weren't gonna accept.

You've always absolutely hated the media and always believed that during interviews, people try to get information that's none of their concern out of you. So you've always avoided them so you weren't pressured into saying something that could put you or anyone you care about at risk.

You were basically skimming through papers and you saw a letter from the Hero Commission. But before you could open it, you received a phone call.

"This is Magma speaking." You picked up the phone.

"I knew my eyes and ears weren't deceiving me when I saw you on the news." A tired voice spoke from the otherside of the phone.

You eyes widened. "Uncle Sho?!" You stated.

"Yours truly..." He spoke in a monotone voice.

"But how did you even find out that I was back in Japan?" You asked, leaning against your chair.

"Your father called me and told me you were back. And you face is plastered on every news channel and newspaper in Musutafu." Aizawa responded.

You groaned. "The one thing I didn't want..." You whispered.

"But I wanted to call to say welcome back... AND we have a secret mission for you." He spoke.

You rose an eyebrow. "What mission?" You asked.

"I can't give a lot of details there's a meeting this Friday and it's only opened to a few pros... but I'm telling you this because there's suspect that is on the loose and has been on the loose for months that I believe you're familiar with." Aizawa explained.

"Who's the person?" You asked.

"... It's..."

°-°

"Mommy!" Mayumi yelled as she attacked you with a hug.

"Hi baby!" You hugged her back.

"How was school?" You asked the little girl.

"It was actually pretty fun! I guess I made some 'friends' but it's whatever but I don't wanna comeback tomorrow." Mayumi explained, smiling.

"😀 Why don't you wanna come back?" You asked, completely confused.

"I don't know I just don't want to." She responded.

"Mayumi you're going back tomorrow..."

"Damn it!" She tried to whisper.

"Language!"

"But I heard you say it one time mommy..."

"...Don't copy what mommy says okay..." You stated.

"Okay..."

"Y/N..."

"Oh fuck! I swear to god I'm gonna kill myself. This is not how I planned to meet everyone once again." You thought as you turned around and saw Mina... and two other people.

"Oh... hi, Mina..." You waved your hand.

"W-What... I-"

Mina stuttered trying to find the right words to say to you. But she just couldn't. But instead she ran towards you and attacked you with a hug. And of course you wasted no time hugging her back.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Y/N?! I was so worried about you! Our entire class was!" Mina wailed.

"I-... I'm really sorry, Mina..." You apologized.

"You're such an idiot..." Mina sniffled.

"I know... I-"

Mina released the hug. "You don't have to explain yourself, Y/N. But don't you dare do it again!"

"I won't I promise..." You told her.

"Wait... pro hero Magma is your mommy?" Aimi asked from behind Mina.

"Yeah. And the best mommy ever!" Mayumi smiled.

"She's... you're daughter?" Mina asked.

You nervously scratched the back of your neck. "Yeah... she is..."

"Hi! My name is Mayumi!" Mayumi introduced herself.

"Are those two your kids?" You asked.

"Oh yeah! They're twins. Aimi and Haru." Mina introduced her children.

"It's nice to meet you!" Aimi smiled while Haru just waved.

"Wait... why does she look like Baku-"

"I know what you're think and... I don't want to speak about it in front of her..." You whispered.

"That's fine..." Mina smiled.

"Mommy! Mommy! We should have a play date!" Aimi suggested.

"No-"

"That sounds good, Aimi. As long as-"

"I'm fine with that."

"Dang it..." Mayumi thought to herself.

°-°

You all went to Mina's house where the kids played together. Even though Mayumi expressed her disinterest but you knew that this is something she really wanted.

"Y/N... is Mayumi... Bakugou daughter?" Mina asked.

You sighed. "Yeah..."

"That's also why you left isn't it?" She asked once more.

"That's part of the reason..." You responded.

"And the breakup?" Mina asked and you nodded.

"But I honestly have no clue what happened between the two of you." Mina mentioned.

"Wait... he never told you guys what happened?" You asked.

"No, he didn't. He didn't tell anyone not even Eijiro... what did happen though?" Mina asked.

"I mean... I guess it isn't really a big deal if he didn't tell anyone..." You whispered know that you felt as if it's a really big deal.

"Ok... but if I'm right, Mayumi is... Bakugou's daughter?" Mina asked.

"Yeah... she is... but he doesn't know she even exists..." You whispered.

"Wait what-"

"I just don't want to tell him! At least not yet. I don't want Mayumi to be overwhelmed with all of this new stuff..." You lied.

In reality, you didn't want Bakugou to know about her because then it would just force you to be around him. And you can't have that. At least not yet.

OMG I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST THIS YESTERDAY DAY TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEKU BUT IT COMPLETELY SLIPPED MY MIND😭😭😭😭😭😭

But anywhooo happy belated birthday to Deku!!!!! Even though I'm so late😭😭😭😭😭