7

"Mayumi, please stay still..." You told her, while you were doing her hair.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL MOMMY!! I DONT WANNA GO!!!" Mayumi yelled.

"I know baby, but you have to. Besides mommy and grandpa has work. So even if you don't go, who's gonna watch you?" You told her.

"I-I can stay at home by myself mommy. I'm a big girl now since I just turned five!" Mayumi whined.

"I know you're a big girl, baby. But you most definitely can not stay home by yourself." You told her.

"But mommy!-"

"No buts."

"But how about this. If you go to school for this week, I'll let you have all the ice cream you could ever ask for." You told her.

"And spicy ramen?" She asked.

You sighed. "And spicy ramen. I promise."

"Hmm... okay!" She smiled and you let out the breath you didn't even know you were holding in.

All Might chuckled as you continued doing your daughters hair. "She acts just like him..."

You sighed. "I know... and it's so annoying."

"Mommy, what are you talking about?" Mayumi asked.

"Nothing at all, just grown up business."

°-°

"Mayumi. You promised that if you would go to school that I'll give you ice cream and spicy ramen at the end of the week." You told her as she clung to the door of the car.

You guys made it to Mayumi's new school but when you went to take her out of the car... she threw a tantrum.

"Well mommy! I-... I unpromise! I wanna go back home!" Mayumi screamed.

"Mayumi, please?"

"No! Take me back home, mommy!" She yelled once more.

You began to get a little frustrated with her but decided to cool down so she doesn't start crying.

You bent down to her level. "Baby, I know your a little scared and nervous about being in a new country and school."

"Tch... I'm not nervous or scared..."

You sighed. "Sweetie, I know meeting new people is... pretty scary but I promise, if you don't like it today, then you can ask your teacher to call me and I'll come pick you up. How does that sound?" You asked.

"... Fine..." Mayumi responded, letting go of the car door, holding your hand, and you closing it.

The both of you walked up to the school and was greeted by the principal.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Miss L/N."  The principal stated.

"It's great to meet you too. This is Mayumi." You told her.

"H-Hi miss..." Mayumi stuttered.

"She's so adorable but I can take her to her classroom from here." The principal mentioned.

"That's fine. But... do you think that-"

"-I could keep this a secret. Of course! We have plenty of celebrities children here and our top priority is to keep them safe and we set up a security system to keep all media out all day." The principal explained.

"Oh... well that's pretty good... I guess..." You stated, bending down to Mayumi.

"Mayumi, I'll be back in a little bit to come pick you up okay?" You asked her.

"Okay, mommy!"

"Be good to your teachers." You told her.

"I will! I'll be a big girl!" Mayumi smiled.

You smiled as you gave her a peck in the forehead. "I see you later."

"Bye bye, mommy!"

°-°

"Settle down, class! We have a new student."

The class began to settle down as the looked up to their teacher.

"I want you all to meet Mayumi. She transferred from America so I want you all to be very nice to her." The teacher told the class.

"Okay Miss. (insert name because I don't feel like making up a name)!" The class chanted.

Mayumi looked ahead to see about a dozen pair of eyes on her. She gulped as she felt her heart beat faster and faster. The teacher notice that and bent down to her level.

"Hey... it's okay. Don't be nervous." She tried to comfort her but it only worked a little.

The teacher stood up straight. "Mayumi, you can sit next to Aimi and Haru. Can the two of you please raise your hand?" The teacher asked and that's exactly what the two students did.

As soon as you saw them raise their hand, you wasted no time to take your seat the the empty chair next to them.

The teacher informed the children that they can socialize and color but since Mayumi didn't know anyone, she was silent.

"Psst..."

Mayumi looked to her side and saw a short black haired girl with red eyes and sharp teeth and yellow horns that formed a smile.

"Huh?"

"Hi! My name is Aimi Kirishima!" But you can just call me Aimi!" She greeted herself.

"Hi, Aimi."

"This is my brother! His name is Haru Kirishima." Aimi stated, point to a boy who paying attention to his drawing.

He had pink, spiked hair with black highlights along with pink skin and yellow eyes. He rose his head to look at you, whispered a "hi" towards Mayumi and went back to his coloring.

Mayumi squinted. "Your eyes looks like a raccoon..." She mentioned.

"Oh? That's what my uncle says to my mommy. He also calling her raccoon eyes." Aimi stated while Haru was staring intently at Mayumi.

"You look a lot like my uncle too... is he your daddy?" Haru asked.

Mayumi rose her eyesbrows. "My daddy? My mommy says she doesn't know where my daddy is and I never seen him so I don't think so." She responded.

"But that's besides the point. Do you want to be friends with us, Mayumi?! All three of us could be very best friends!" Aimi asked.

"No."

"What?! Why?" Aimi asked.

"Because I'm only here because my mommy said that I can get spicy ramen and ice cream at the end of the week. Not to make friends, especially with dumb hair and pinky." Mayumi explained.

"Mayumi that's kinda mean-"

Aimi smiled. "Then it's settled. Me, Haru, and Mayumi are the bestest of friends!" She chanted.

"What?! I said no you freak!"

"We're gonna be best friends forever and ever!" Aimi chanted, hugging Mayumi and Haru at the same time.

While Haru was giggling at his sisters actions, Mayumi was groaning because this was most definitely something she did not want.