8

"I THOUGHT AOI WAS LYING WHEN SHE SAID THAT YOU WERE BACK!!!" Your friend, Mizu wailed in your arms.

Mizu had wavy dirty blond hair with green eyes and wore glasses. Right now she was in her hero costume.

You've known Mizu since middle school. The two of you were absolutely best friends until you went you separate was when it came to careers. You of course went to U.A and she went to music school. But due to... unknown reason, she got kicked out in the middle of her first year and transferred to the hero course her second year at U.A.

"Yeah... I'm actually here-"

"YOU LEFT ME WITHOUT A TRACE! I DIDN'T GET TO SAY GOODBYE TO MY BEST FRIEND!" Mizu continued to wail.

You sighed. "And I apologize deeply for that..." You whispered.

"No! I don't forgive you."

"I'll spar you before my patrol?" You bribed her.

"Well?! What the hell are you wait for?! Come on!" Mizu yelled, running to the training room.

You playfully scoffed before following her into the training room.

Mizu's quirk was shapeshifting. She could turn into any living creature not including people. She has scales on her the back of her right hand where whenever she activates her quirk, it starts to glow green. She can only shapeshift a certain amount a day otherwise she will begin to loose feeling in her legs.

You guys literally sparred for about 30 minutes and it was tied. You guys apparently were on the same skill level but you weren't that surprised since people change with time.

"Mizu you've gotten better!" You mentioned.

"Thank you! Ever since I had my son I've been training nonstop really." She stated.

"Wait! You have a son?!" You asked.

"Yep! He's 9 months old. And I love him so much and I'd do anything for him." She smiled.

"I'm so proud of you girl!" You squealed.

"Thank you. You should meet him. He's the sweetest." Mizu recommended.

"I'll see because I have a lot of stuff to catch up on." You implied.

"That's fine."

"Well I should get going. I'll see you later." You waved goodbye before leaving the training area and the agency. You walked down the street and literally the first person you see is Bakugou.

"Oh god fucking damn it! Is he on patrol too?! I'm literally gonna kil-"

"Hey Y/N." Kirishima popped up behind you.

You turned around. "Oh hey, Kirishima! Long time no see, huh?" You spoke.

"Yeah... our entire class was so distraught. Especially Mina, Ochaco, and Kyoka. I can't describe how they were when they out you were gone."

"I-..." You were completely lost for words. They went through so much while you were just living the dream in America. You just felt so bad. You left without telling a soul and just came back out of no where. All because of some stupid breakup. You just weren't think and you left without turning back because of you feelings for Bakugou. But that doesn't justify anything...

"I'm so sorry, truly... I didn't know... I guess I was just so upset with the breakup that I wasn't think right and left. I didn't think it would cause a huge impact..." You responded.

"Of course it did! We all spent are years in high school together! Every last one of us that was in Class A cared and was so worried about you." Kirishima explained.

"I didn't think of it that way... I guess I took drastic measures without thinking at all... I'm so sorry..." You whispered.

Kirishima sighed. "You did what you thought was best and I can't tell you how you should live your life." He stated.

You smiled. "Thank you..."

"Wait... is that Bakubro?" Kirishima looked over you because you're 5'3 (Since I'm a short you're too. Deal with it😁)

"Wait what?!"

"We should totally go talk to him!" Kirishima smiled.

"No we shouldn't I think I should-" You spoke but was cut off by him dragging you by the arm towards Bakugou.

"Damn it! Why..." You thought to yourself

"Bakubro! How have you been today?" Kirishima asked.

"What the hell do you want, Kirishima-" Katsuki growled but when he saw you his heart skipped a beat.

At first you were looking down but when you finally looked up at him, your beautiful blue eyes sparkled right in front of him. Your skin was glowing (as it should queen🥹) and your new hero costume looked so amazing on you in his eyes. You look just like the girl that he dated 5 years ago... the same girl that broke up with over his stupid ego.

"Hi..." You whispered.

"Hey..." He awkwardly spoke.

Kirishima looked at the two of you and just facepalmed. "How the fuck am I going to get these two back together and they're acting like they don't even know each other." He thought to himself.

"Are you okay?" You asked Kirishima.

"I'm perfectly fine! How about we all patrol together?" Kirishima suggested.

"How do you know I'm on patrol-"

"Then it's settled we're all patrolling together!" Kirishima smiled.

"I hate you..."

"Love you too, bro!"

You sighed as the three of you continued to walk down the street.

"This is most definitely NOT how I wanted to greet him after 5 years. I'm literally gonna ki-" You thought to yourself.

"So where did you even go five years ago?" Kirishima asked.

"Oh... I was in America due to... family issues. But I'm staying here permanently." You responded.

It was silent once more. Well that was until this happened.

"Is that Pro Hero Magma?"

"She looks so pretty!"

"Is she actually back?!"

"Oh my! We need an interview."

"Oh my fucking god...I hate the goddamn media..." You gritted your teeth hiding yourself from photos.

Bakugou playfully scoffed. "You're still the same."

You glared at him. "Do you call people by nicknames to make fun of them or just can't seem to remember their names?" You asked Bakugou.

"Shut the hell up, lava freak!"

"Here we go with the stupid nicknames. I hope you know you're so original." You fake smiled.

"I know. Thank you." Bakugou smirked.

"I was being sarcastic dumb ass!" You growled.

Kirishima smirked. "I guess that wasn't super hard... just one step at a time."

THIS CHAPTER IS LITERALLY ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT I PROMISE YOU IT GETS BETTER FROM HERE🥹🥹😭😭