15

⚠️WARNING⚠️ This chapter contains the following: Mentions of Blood, Mentions of Firearm

If you are not comfortable with this, do NOT continue to read this chapter. Otherwise enjoy!

You received a message this morning about the mission. The message was about you guys being ready to strike the facility that was supposedly where the kidnapped children were possibly held.

And you were really nervous. Not only was this your first mission back, but your evil stepmother was one of the targets. It has been 9 years since you last saw her but... something about her being in your memory really makes you feel so... weird...

Just as you were pondering about this situation, you received a call from your dad. You rose an eyebrow as you excused yourself to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi mommy!" Mayumi basically screamed into the phone.

"Oh. Hey baby. How are you doing with pop pop?" You asked her.

"Pretty good! Pop pop did my hair really cute for school today so I can't wait to show it off to my friends!" Mayumi smiled through the phone.

"That's amazing, Mayumi." You also smiled.

"But mommy. I really wish you so so much luck catching those really mean bad guys. Because they really deserve it." Mayumi mentioned.

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind." You replied.

"Where's my good luck charm?" Bakugou suddenly took the phone from your hands.

You stood there shocked for a good second but then you snapped out of it and began to reach for your phone. "Is that Mr. Dynamight?" Mayumi asked.

Bakugou made sure that the phone was out of your reach. "Of course it is. Who else?" He responded.

"I mean you could've asked a little nicely but good luck with getting those bad people with my mommy!" Mayumi spoke.

"Thank you. We really appreciate it." Bakugou smirked as you we really struggled before stopping.

"I swear..." You whispered.

"How would you feel if I was your new daddy?" Bakugou asked Mayumi, smirking.

Your eyes widened before you attempted to reach for your phone once more. "You fucking bitch..." You whispered once more.

Mayumi gasped. "That would be amazing! Me, you, and Mommy could be one happy family. And we can get a little puppy and everyone would very very happy." Mayumi exclaimed.

"Sorry but we have to go." Bakugou mentioned.

"Okay! Bye bye!" Mayumi stated before hanging up.

"What the fuck, Bakugou..." You grumbled.

"It was just a question." Bakugou played innocent but desperately wanted to smirk.

"Why would you-"

"You know your fine as fuck in your new hero costume." Bakugou stated, bluntly.

Your face began to be filled with a red hue and it felt as if you had butterflies swirling in your stomach from just that one comment from him. "What the actual heck. I'm supposed to be hating him not catching feelings..." You thought to yourself.

"If you're trying to seduce me or whatever, its not working so stop..." You spoke.

"Oh really? That's not what your face is saying, princess." Bakugou smirked.