4

When Bakugou looked at the little girl, all he saw was him and another familiar face. But he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Where are your parents?" Bakugou asked Mayumi.

"Oh! My mommy is in that ca-" Mayumi started.

"Hi Kirishima and Bakugou! This little one was just very excited to see the two of you. Sorry to bother you." Ochaco grabbed Mayumi.

Kirishima laughed. "It's no worries."

"Is that your kid?" Bakugou asked.

"No... she's a friend of mines daughter... I- I'm just babysitting." Ochaco responded.

"Hey! Let me go! I didn't even get to get their autogra-" Mayumi started but Ochaco cut her off once more.

"Well we better get going!" Ochaco announced before grabbing Mayumi by the hand, and leaving.

"Umm... that was pretty weird but I don't wanna question it-" Kirishima stated.

"Oi, Shitty hair! That kid looked a lot like me." Bakugou mentioned.

"Huh? Really? I actually didn't even notice. But maybe you have a secret sibling if something." Kirishima laughed.

"Ugh! Shut the hell up, shitty hair!" Bakugou growled, as the continued to patrol the area.

"That's sucks! I didn't even get their autographs!" Mayumi pouted.

"Well you can't just run off like that. What if you got hurt?" You scolded her.

Mayumi looked down at her feet in shame. "I'm sorry, mommy... I just got really excited... please don't be mad at me..." She whispered.

You sighed walking up to the little girl, bending down to her level. "It's okay, sweetheart. Mommy's not mad at you but please don't do that again, okay?" You told Mayumi.

Mayumi looked up and nodded. "Okay, mommy..."

You stood up straight and reached out for Mayumi's hand. "Ochaco I'm-"

"Y/N, you don't need to continuously apologize. It's fine! I'm completely okay with helping keep your secret." Ochaco stated.

You smiled. "Thank you so much! I would love too spend more time with you when we're both free." You mentioned.

"That's a great idea. Here I'll give you my phone number in case you need anything." Ochaco said.

The both you traded phone and exchanged each others phone numbers. Once you were finished, you gave Ochaco her phone back.

"Well I better get going, I'll see you later." You waved goodbye.

"Bye bye!" Mayumi waved as well.

"Bye! I'll see you both later." Ochaco waved goodbye.

°-°

It was the next day and it was 8:09 am. After A LOT of courage, you decided to go to your agency.

"Dad, thank you so much for watching Mayumi. I'm pretty sure she's still asleep but when she wakes up-"

"Y/N, I know how to take care of a child. You just ahead, the both of us will be completely fine." All Might told you.

You sighed. "I know you will. I just wanted to make sure-"

"I know you're trying to procrastinate so you don't have to face them yet, but at some point in time, it's going to have to happen." All Might called you out.

You inhale then exhaled. "Okay... well I'll see you later. Please tell Mayumi I love her when she wakes up please." You started walking towards the front door.

"Don't worry, I will!" All Might responded.

You walked out the door and to the car. While you were driving, your mind was completely blank. You had no idea what you were gonna to anyone at the agency, and you wanted to this about the best excuse you could for leaving so sudden.

But before you knew, you were your destination. You parked your car and walked towards the front. You took a deep breath as you looked up and saw in big letter. 'Magma'.

Finally, you took the courage to walk in.
You were greeted by red, black, and white decor. Almost everything was in that color scheme. The furniture, the walls, and the floors.

You looked over at the front desk and saw Aoi.
Aoi had short black hair with blue eyes. You've know Aoi ever since your 2nd year of high school. She was a hostage of a villain attack and you basically saved her. Aoi couldn't have thanked you enough and practically begged you to test support items that she made especially for you for saving her.

Those support items were very efficient and helpful for your quirk. And as your quirk grew, she made support items for you that match the same level that your quirk was on, even you told her she didn't have to.

And eventually when you created your own hero agency, you recruited her and she happily accepted.

Aoi's quirk is called, 'Hack'. Her IQ is enhanced when ever she activated her quirk, even though her IQ is already higher than the average person. When she touches any electronic with 5 fingers, she can collect the information and store it inside her brain. And it's basically the same thing with people. Aoi's left eye starts to glow a dark blue and black mixture whenever her quirk is activated.

Aoi felt the presence of someone so she looked up from what she was doing.

"Mizu, if you brought th-" She started.

Her eyes widened as she say you. "Y/N..." Aoi breathed.

"Hey, Aoi... long time no see..." You stated.