10

This was you first meetings ever since you were back in Japan. You knew that a good amount of people were gonna be there and half of those people were probably your former classmates. So you were preparing yourself. You dropped Mayumi off at school, even though she was trying to find every reason not to but you reminded her about the ramen and ice cream she was going to receive and she gave in and went, even though she really didn't have a choice.

But you meet at the meeting place and instantly, you began to feel nervous. You haven't seen these people in five years and they haven't seen you. You didn't know what they were gonna think of you being back or leaving in the first place without telling anyone.

You inhaled and exhaled as you were playing with the hem of your shirt.

"Why am I so nervous? They're my friends! They'll understand why I left... right?" You asked yourself whispering.

"Nervous aren't you?" Todoroki asked.

You jumped as you heard his voice come from behind you. "How long were you standing there?!" You asked him.

"About 30 seconds..." He bluntly responded, walking up next to you.

"You can't be doing that, Todoroki..." You scolded him.

"Shoto." He corrected you.

"Huh?" You rose an eyebrow, genuinely confused.

"Just call me Shoto. We've known each other since we were little. Even though we were rivals up until our first years at U.A." Shoto stated.

"Oh... okay then."

"But you didn't answer my question..." He mentioned getting you back on track.

"Oh! Umm... kinda I guess... it has been a while and I don't know what people will think of me..." You responded.

"What do you mean?" He asked a little confused.

"I just left without telling anyone and I just don't know how they'll think..." You responded once more.

"I'm sure you'll be fine though." Shoto stated.

"I don't know... what if they hate me? That would be so awkward..." You mumbled.

"...Well... I guess we'll find out..."

"Wait what?!"

Shoto opened the door, revealing about 20 or so people in the room. They didn't notice you yet and Shoto took note of that.

"Hello everyone." Shoto greeted and you glared at him so hard.

"You little bit-" You thought to yourself.

"Hey Todoro-" Creati, also known as Momo, paused in the middle of her sentence.

A lot of people caught on and looked the direction Momo was looking. And about half of the people there was shocked.

"God fucking damn it!" You thought to yourself.

"Umm... hi...?" You sorta questioned.

Everyone was still silent and you started to get really nervous.

"Guys please say something! I'm basically sweating bullets over here! And you guys know I hate when all eyes are on me-" You started.

Earphone Jack, also known as Kyoka wasted absolutely no time running towards you and hugging you.

"Why do I keep getting attacked by people..." You whispered.

"Denki and I saw you on the news but didn't think it was true, you damn idiot!" Kyoka told you.

"Umm... that's some very strong language over there, Kyoka-"

"I think you deserve that... ribbit." Froppy, also known as Tsu, stated.

"Yeah. We were so worried about you, Y/N." Momo mentioned.

"You left without a trace. That is very unprofessional of you!" Ingenium, also known as Iida, mentioned.

"I didn't have anyone to stop Bakugou from killing me!!" Chargebolt, also known as Kaminari, added.

"Denki! What the fuck!" Kyoka whispered.

Even though you guys spoke, the mention of Bakugou's name made you a little sick to your stomach.

"Can you guys stop that sappy shit and get on with this fucking meeting?!" Bakugou grumbled.

You just scoffed at his behavior his behavior and he must've noticed and just looked the other way.

°-°

That meeting actually took a while. Like 2 hours or so. But you were waiting outside of the school for Mayumi and after a minute or two she came running out and hugged you.

"Oh someone's excited..." You mentioned.

"Of course I am mommy! I get to get ice cream AND spicy ramen! I know they don't really mix well but both are SO good!" Mayumi smiled, thinking her treat for surviving a WEEK of school, kindergarten to be exact.

"I really spoil you too much." You mentioned.

"Mama. I'm not THAT spoiled." Mayumi spoke.

You playfully shook your head. "Sure you aren't." You spoke, patting Mayumi on her head.

"Mommy! Stawppp your gonna ruin my hairrrrr!" Mayumi raised her voice, swatting you hand away from her head.

"Wait what?!"

You froze completely still. Was your mind playing tricks on you? Or is that actually who you think that is? You were actually internally panicking because this couldn't possibly be happening right now. But you knew that voice from anywhere. Better than any person in this world.

You turned around with Mayumi behind you and her peaking from behind your leg. You knew right then and there that you were in fact not dreaming. This was the reality that you had to face, even though you felt as if it was WAY too soon.

"Shit..." You cursed under your breath as you look dead in his eyes, waiting for you to respond.

"What the actual fuck, Y/N." Bakugou finally spoke.