12| Pathetic.

What Nyla saw was a girl that was getting beaten up, she looked like a young girl close to Nyla's age, she had dried up blood that got tangled in her luscious locks, a shirt and a pair of jeans that had been smothered by dirt, her face perfectly showing the pain she was in. She looked up to see 3 grown men abusing a mere child, with satisfaction written all over their faces.

"Help! Please!" The girl saw Nyla in the corner of her eye. She reached out to her with a bruised arm, it was like she saw a glimmer of hope in Nyla that maybe, just maybe, she'd come to rescue her.

Nyla's eyes slightly widened from her actions as the three men look back to see her.

"What the fuck are you doing here! You don't belong here, get the fuck away!" one of the men roared. But all Nyla understood was "Get the fuck away!" and she hurried to go home, but for some reason, her legs wouldn't move. Maybe it was the fear in her that wouldn't let her move. No, Nyla wouldn't be afraid of something like this, she was staring at the girls eyes. Those pleading eyes that look at Nyla as if she was her last chance of escape.

Nyla stood there thinking about her options. Run, or help. For most people, they'd probably run as far as they can and abandon the little girl to save their own asses. But Nyla wasn't like most people, she had been through countless fights and practically ran a whole school. She bet she could take on few weak looking geezers.

"What are you waiting for? I said get the fuck away!" The same guy said once again. Nyla ignored his demands and started heading towards them.

"What are you doing? Do you wanna die!? Don't come any closer!" Another guy barked out.

"Shut the fuck up." Nyla breathed out. The sight of seeing 3 adults beating up a child made Nyla sick to her stomach. She couldn't bare to see it any longer.

She marched right up to them and pulled out pepper spray from her pocket that she received from her mother for defense in case she gets jumped again.

"You're all fucking pathetic." Nyla's eyes darkened to a dull brown, piercing through the 3 guys' souls.

"You're just a puny kid, stay out of our business." The man said with a grainy voice, walking up to her.

Nyla immediately ducks down and makes the man trip, then spraying pepper spray in the man's eyes.

"Augh! You fucking bitch!" The man yelled out in pain while holding his face in his hands.

"What are you trying to do, huh? You don't mess with adults businesses, alright? You're still a child so i'm sure you wouldn't understand." Another man explained.

"If adults businesses were beating up children, I really wouldn't understand." Nyla spat out.

"Why you little-" The same man raised his hand to hit Nyla when all of them heard sirens from afar. Police sirens.

"Shit! We have to go! We're letting you off the hook, but once we meet again, we're not gonna hold back." The man said. The three helped the man with the hurt eyes and quickly took off.

"Who the fuck says that when i've already gotten one of your guys." Nyla rolled her eyes. 

The police finally arrived at the scene. "You get the guys, and i'll handle the two here." One of the officers ordered, and the other officers did as they were told. 

Nyla turned her head to see the girl had passed out. She called for the officer and let them handle it. 

"You, little girl. You did a brave thing today, and I can't thank you enough. But be careful out here, there's a lot of dangerous things going on and you cant just waltz in carelessly." The officer said towards Nyla. 

"Thank you officer, I understand. I'll be on my way now." Nyla replied. 

Nyla fled from the scene and it was already 5:40, her mother had told her to come home as soon as she can, since today was a special day. She came home about 5 minutes after what happened but still got a lecture from both of her parents. "It was inevitable, but it's was all worth it, I guess." She thought.

The following day, Nyla was sitting in front of the school's entrance, grabbing her packed lunch her mom made that consisted of 2 ham sandwiches, an apple and a water bottle that was half empty due to her drinking it between classes. She took an apple and took a bite, savoring the juices once she kept chewing on the apple. Apples were one of her favorite fruits. 

A few minutes pass and Nyla had already eaten half of her lunch. Everything was going fine until she heard students running off and whispers near her. Nyla eavesdropped on one of the students close to her, and a few of the words that she understood were 'Tom Kaulitz', 'Fighting', and a few more that she could barely work out the meaning of. 

"That means Tom is in a fight, With who?" Nyla thought. She immediately went to the scene where there were a crowd of students that surrounded what it seems to be Tom, and two more students that Nyla had to get closer to tell who they were. Why was she so curious about the fight? Nyla wasn't friends with him anymore, and she didn't even wanna see his face. But her gut told her to check out the fight. 

"What the fuck has gotten into me?" Nyla mumbled, and continued to go over towards the scene.

Thank you for reading!

y'all. Im officially back and i'm so sorry to make you all wait this long😭